Take me out the Ball Game!

Well we just had a wonderful weekend! For the most part everything was great! We've had a good week spending evenings together, playing games and what not. One night I even made these delicious pudding cups for us.
Ha I just remembered I haven't finished mine yet... it's still in the fridge oops!

Then we had a burgers and swim night! At the pool there's a community grill so we grilled them up and they were delicious! Then we were excited to swim but when we felt the water it was A LOT colder than usual. So we jumped in for fun then got right in the hot tub. It was a fun thing to do out of the normal routine.


Oh then Wednesday we went out to dinner at Chipotle- YUM! Dan has converted me. I love that place.

This weekend had planned to go through a session at the LA temple before we went to the Baseball game but saw that it was closing early because of the General Relief Society meeting. So it was kind of a bummer we didn't get to go but we'll go some other time for sure. We spent the morning relaxing, cleaning and Dan decided to be a chef. After watching some Diners, Drive Ins and Dives the night before, he really wanted a goooooddd hamburger. He made us a delicious lunch of bacon burgers with sauteed onions and green chilies  It was pretty darn good! Then we left for LA around two.

We made the two hour drive down to Dodgers Stadium. It was cool because we got these tickets through Dan's work and it was in a pavilion that was all you can eat hot dogs, peanuts, nachos, popcorn and soda. Heaven. Especially for Dan, he loves his Baseball game grub, They also had a stand with free coke samples and Qdoba samples. So good. We enjoyed the night and I got to meet a good portion of Dan's co workers. I'm pretty sure we were the only Rockies fans in the stadium but everyone forgave Dan cause he's actually from Colorado. Sadly the Rockies lost- poor team loosing so many key players due to injury. But for my second baseball game it was so fun! He also wore the jersey I got him for his birthday :)



Then on the way home we passed this place in LA called BJ's Brewhouse and Dan was saying how they have the best Pizookies. Pizookies? What is that? Then he told me how a couple of our friends would make them at college and I remembered but I'd never had a real one before. There's a BJ's in Bakersfield so we made one last stop before home and it was so worth it. Holy cow that thing was delicious. Good thing we only ordered one cause I probably could have eaten a few more it was so good.

Look at it! Heaven on your taste buds for sure.

Well that was it for this last week. This week we are feeding the missionaries dinner on Thursday then General Conference this weekend! I bought orange rolls at the store because that was always something my family did for general conference. So excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January