Encounter with a drunk Neighbor

So after a wonderfully lazy and relaxing Saturday morning full of cuddles and football, Dan and I decided to go for a swim at the pool. We went to the pool on the other side of the complex to see what was over there. When we got there, there seemed to be a group of neighbors that knew each other pretty well. We started talking to them and they were nice and funny people. All drinking and no filter but they weren't too bad of a group to meet.

Then out of no where we hear this sound that sounds like a seal trying to sing. Like off key moaning. I was thinking what happened who died? All the people at the pool were like "Oh noooo... look who's up" Knowing that we were knew, they turn to us and explained that that is their drunk neighbor. I can't see him, but I can hear him. He finally yells something I can make out, "HONEEEYYYY BOO BOO!" The other neighbors explain to me that they call him Bubba Boo Boo. He finally stumbles over and talking through the gate surrounding the pool he explains how his favorite show is Honey Boo Boo. I guess he does this quite often and is always drunk. Well he comes over and is hootin and hollerin about how stinkin hilarious Honey Boo Boo is.

This experience was hilarious to me. I'm glad I don't live by him. But this is proof the TV show is rotting the minds of Americans.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January