Meet the Robisons

I surprised Dan with a picnic dinner in the living room. My penguin snuggie is the only blanket we have here. It was perfect.



He loved it and we enjoyed ourselves. I forgot to take a picture until we were done eating haha oops.

So this weekend we had panned to go to the Kern County Fair today (Saturday) and I was super excited because they had Wienerschnitzel Races. What could bring you more joy than watching wiener dogs race? Plus there's fair atmosphere, food and just a fun place. We were looking at the schedule and there's tons of things to do but I was really interested in the elephant rides. This isn't your average fair, this thing is huge! So we planned to go saturday afternoon.

Often times I accidently forget to eat. I really do. I'd rather sleep than eat and Dan would rather eat than sleep. Anyways as I was making dinner Friday night I was getting a huge headache and after talking to Dan I realized I hadn't eaten enough that day. A hunger head ache, no big deal I'll just eat this delicious dinner and it'll go away. I ate dinner, took some tylenol and waited for it to fade. It was dull the rest of the night.

1:45 AM BAM King of all head aches is pounding behind my eyes and in my temples. I get up and take some tylenol and wait for it to kick in. No relief. I get up and make an ice pack. Dan is zonked and doesn't hear anything haha he's such a hard worker I didn't want to wake him up. I use the ice pack to numb my entire face, desperate for any relief but I don't get any and now I'm cold. It was the worst head ache (maybe a migraine?) I've ever had. I was up until about 4:30 and it was finally dull enough I could sleep. I was almost crying from the pain! Dan was so sweet though. The times he did wake up he would offer to cuddle with me or scratch my back for the 5 seconds he stayed conscious haha it was so funny. His three word mumbles were cute and I know he was exhausted.

Well the point of his headache story is that it kept us from going to the fair! :( I woke up a hot mess. Hot, cold, sweaty, chills, matted hair and sooo groggy. It was super cute. But I still had the dull achy headache behind my eyes! Popped drugs right off the bat but I just didn't feel quite up to the fair. Hot, loud, fried food smells. I don't think I'd be able to handle it feeling like this. Dan wasn't sad but I was! To make up for it I watched wiener dogs race on youtube and felt better.

On the bright side!


So even though we didn't get to go the fair we decided it was okay because next weekend we're going to the Rockies Game in LA! Then the next weekend is General Conference. Then the next weekend it Dan's 10k. Oh yeah.. Dan's running a 10k! His internship told him about it and he signed up! He's been wanted to do a race lately and now he his! He's training and running all the time I'm so excited for him!
This was his face when we first saw me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January