This is Important

So I've given this a lot of thought and with some advice from Dan the man, we've decided to go ahead and make our blog private from now on. This means that only those whose emails are on my readers list can view it.

WHY

Lately I've been thinking about the publicity and the openness of the internet and I don't want my security and my family's security to be a worry because the things I post on my blog.

I realized that the reason I am blogging is; 1) For me as a journal and to record and read back on fun memories and 2) So family and friends can stay in contact and feel like we're apart of each other's lives even when we're far apart.

Although the page views of all my Facebook friends and others reading my blog has been really nice (I'll admit, I like the numbers) I've realized that I enjoy some privacy more.

SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

This means that if you would like to continue reading our blog that I am going to need your email address. Comment here, facebook me, text me, email me.

When I add your email to the reading list you will receive an email invite to read my blog.  The invite explains that it unfortunately has to be a GOOGLE ACCOUNT. Hopefully most people have one and the rest of you love us enough to make one :) I was experimenting and tried it with my hotmail account and somehow that worked? But I don't know, the invite says google. Anyways, the invite and it will ask you to log in (or you can make a new account). To view our blog you will either have to log in every time or you can set your browser to automatically remember your log in.

I think this is how it works, it'll be a learning process for all of us!

WAIT ONE MORE THING

I know there are some of you out there that are just acquaintances of mine from high school, efy, camp, college, friend of a friend, old friends I haven't talked to in years, estranged friends or family etc etc that like to stalk my blog secretly (I do that all the time to other blogs) and might think it's weird if you let me know you read it and want to continue reading it- I don't care about that! If I legit know you from SOMEWHERE that's totally fine with me, It's the people who I don't know lurking the internet finding out where we live that makes me uneasy.

So Please,
If you like reading, and want to continue, don't let me take that away and hand over your email address :)


Back to the rest of our week!


I'm a clutz and totally hit my arm with the car door while trying to shut it. I wore a cardigan everyday at work because after this is started look ugly! Plus it's getting colder anyways.

 We made this BOMB pizza. Seriously it's like our favorite thing to make and it's sooo good

Work has been going well! I still love it and I feel like I'm getting better and better. I know how to do most of the basic things and I'm always balancing which is super important haha. I really am just so impressed with the company. I've met the CEO twice and the heads of all the other departments, they care about our and our members' feedback and they make banking way less of a headache. It's such a personable company and I love it!

Once again, when I came home on Friday Dan the man had cleaned the entire apartment and had dinner ready. How lucky am I to have a man like him! After I got home we had dinner and then headed to the Peterson's home. In our married student ward our home teaching and visiting teaching is combined and done as couples. It's really helpful because our ward is sooo spread out and we're all sooo busy. So for this month we went to go play games with the Petersons. It was funny to realize that we were both slightly worried (as any one else would be when meeting new people) about if we had anything in common to talk about or if we even liked the same games. Luckily an awkward evening was avoided because we found that we were pretty similar!

Saturday was Christmas. Well, for Dan. Meet the newest member of our family.


It's a nice fancy road bike. He's wanted one for a while (like 3 years) and because I have the car, this will be very nice for him to ride to and from campus. We've looked a couple times and it was funny because right as we walked in this last time, another person was taking the bike we were going to buy for a test ride. I was super nervous he was going to buy it and guess what, he did. That was basically the cheapest bike they had and the next bike was more than we wanted to spend. The employee we were working with new that and knew that we would probably go to a different store to get a bike in the price range we were looking for. He talked to him manager and cut us a deal so they could make the sale. He knocked the price down so it was only $80 dollars more for a better model, nicer look and better shifters. After that I was glad that other person bought the bike we wanted. Although it's too big for me I took a spin on it and it's a really nice bike! He's been like a kid on Christmas ever since he got it.

After watching the Relief Society broadcast we went to the BSU game
and they won! Not surprising though haha

Well that was pretty much it for our week! I don't even think we have anything super exciting happening this week other than General Conference. I'm really looking forward to hearing from the leaders of our church!

Comments

  1. Please add my email cconle@gmail.com Love you and Congrats to Dan and his bike! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add pdiddy0101@gmail.com. Thanks for the heads up so me and Steph and keep up with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget me! ;) my email is alexa.lady.94@gmail.com! Btw the bike looks great! aubrionna, i ran into your brother's couch the other day and he laughed at me, you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to continue reading your blog! :) krista.lewis1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4rbullock@gmail.com

    Guessing you won't post the updates on fb now, so perhaps make sure we all get an email when you update? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if you'll get an email every time I post something but I was thinking I will still post a link on fb :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Aubrionna! I do enjoy reading your blog and would like to continue to do so. My e-mail address is carley.ann.campbell@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading your blog! My e-mail is bridgetb4712@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I totally feel awkward but I read and would enjoy continuing to read. I enjoy your newlywed adventures as I am also a newly wed haha. Sorry if it's weird...
    lindyerickson@u.boisestate.edu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally NOT weird! I am the same exact way! I love reading about people's lives who are in the same stage as me :)

      Delete
  9. please add kdurrant@gmail.com friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

January