Workin' Gal

Wednesday was my first day of work and it went well! It was pretty slow but it's easy and it's fun to talk to the guests. I have now learned how to make coffee! There's a first time for everything!


The manager brought us scones which were amazing! And I have a cool magnetic name tag. It looks pretty and I like wearing it. My second day of work went also went well. I think I'm going to have to rearrange my classes. I definitely won't be able to make it to a 10:15 class. I usually get done by 11:00-11:15. the class I need is only offered 9-10 & 10:15-11:15 so frustrating! I'm trying to take ALL the classes that aren't online yet so I can finish my degree sooner. Since we're moving for grad school then for his career I need to take all the classes that aren't online now. And another class I need I'm 9 out of 10 on the wait list and there's only one section of the class! When I was looking through the health science classes I was surprised at how many classes only have one section. It might just take me a little bit longer to finish. Also when I walked home from work I realized the sidewalks (or lack of) is terrible on that half mile to our house. Seriously, we need some sidewalks there.

Because it was throwback thursday on instagram I made a collage and reminisced about our family trip in 2011 to Mexico. Ahhh... I miss paradise.


That monkey was the cutest thing ever!

Speaking of cute I seriously cannot decide which corgi I want more!
What do you think?

 OR

 
Adorable.

The rest of this week has been filled with homework, gym, class and track. The usual. Friday night we got a redbox- Trouble With the Curve! It wasn't too bad, we liked it.

Saturday night we had a game night with our wonderful friends Dave & Hailey and Jordynn & Mike. It was fun. Probably waaayyy too much fun. The boys cheated and won Catch Phrase (a group favorite for sure). We played like.....6.. 7 rounds? It's just too fun! Seriously- side aches from laughter like the whole time. Then we ate brownies and triple chocolate cookies (mmmm). Played more catch phrase and monoploy deal. It was a good night indeed.

So I made brownies to bring over there and I was looking for a really good from scratch brownie recipe. The one I made claimed to be chewy, yummy and delicious so I made it. It's really good! Don't get me wrong but it's totally more like cake. It's good cake, but not brownies.

The icing is great and they taste good but it wasn't exactly what I was going for. I still like it though. 
Here's the recipe for any who wants it!

 We also took a picture for my Aunt who's putting together a birthday gift for my cousin who's on a mission. Luckily we remembered... haha okay we didn't. We needed some gentle coaxing.
But here's what we look like now a days in case you were wondering!
Haven't changed much :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January