We Might be Aggies?

Like most of you have heard...
Dan the Man has been accepted to Texas A&M!


I cannot express how insanely proud I am of him! Those applications were time consuming and he just works so hard. Where ever he goes, he will have his master's of accounting by the time he's 26 at most. He might be even 25. Hello over-achiever ;) But I don't mind! Dan is just the kind of person that bleeds and sweats success- it's just who he is! And I love him for it :)

So this is great and all... but now we have to decide. How do you make a decision like that?! Deciding where you want to go to grad school could possibly decide where you want to live your life (depending on career offers after grad school). Okay I really know how to decide- it's between Dan, me and God. But it's just easier said than done. Hopefully after all this is over we'll be like 'See! That wasn't so bad!' and everything will be a lot clearer! 

what's your vote?
Texas or Utah?

I also had another job interview. It was one of the very first companies I applied for and I guess they just now have openings and asked if I was still interested. The position was for cooking at an assisting living center. I thought it would be so awesome! I think I would love doing something like that as a second job. Dan and I decided together that it would stretch my time too far. I think it's better decision to be safe and make sure I have plenty of time for my classes next semester.

Work has been going well. It's not hard but it's early. You'd think after getting up at 5 am ALL of HIGHSCHOOL [dance team & seminary] I'd be able to do it now. I think I shocked my body and it's hating me for it. [I took a waayyy too long nap today haha] It's also made me super aware of respecting other people's time - or really people respecting my time. I can't start cleaning up after breakfast until the breakfast room is empty  There are some days where I just have a tinsy tiny wish that people would respect my time by realizing breakfast is from 6-9am. Breakfast is over at 9am. Whenever I go to hotels in the future, I'm going to be very respectful and aware of  breakfast times. It's not a big deal, but there's just those days at work every once in a while.

We got a package today from my mother! It's for Saint Patrick's Day but I'm so glad it came on Pie Day so I don't have to buy pie, I'll just eat cupcakes. The cupcakes were super fun and came with 
some assembly required



But then I was awesome and assembled them. They didn't come with instructions so I winged it.
Not too bad huh?

She also sent cookies. Those were already assembled.
And other things green which included money and cute Irish pins :)
 My mother is amazing, I know.

No corgi videos today. I'm sure you're all like THANK GOODNESS
Buuuuutttt I found a penguin one!

And this blog is posted later than normal because of the gigantic nap I took today. I needed it, I was struggling at work, especially the first hour where barely anyone eats breakfast so therefore I don't have a lot to do. Oh and real quick, I have to brag about Dan. Well I always do that... he has been so supportive of me working! Like not just the 'I'm proud of you' but he SHOWS it. Honestly after cleaning up after people for five hours and making sure EVERYTHING is SPIC N SPAN the last thing I want to do when I come home is clean. He is so sweet that he picks up everything and wipes down the counters so when I come home, I can breath [It really makes me anxious coming home to a dirty house]. I just love him so much for taking that extra time to do that, it sure makes a difference in my day!

in honor of throwback thursday
and just because we're cute

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January