Waffles in Bed and Happy Bread

This was me when I realized it was Friday

Corgnelius

Okay I will be the first to admit that I have a problem and that I'm obsessed with someone else's dog. I know that! And I'm not ashamed. I hope one day I have a corgi that looks JUST LIKE Corgnelius because Corgi's all look different but he's the cutest.

I really enjoy realizing it's Friday. It just makes my day better. I spent most of the morning writing this horrendous paper for my computer basics class. The topic wasn't that bad but the paper had to be 2 pages (I know, not that bad but wait!), single spaced (ah! Whut?), 11 point font (are you kidding me?), Callibri font (which is smaller than Times New Roman), with the margins .75". Are. You. Kidding. Me? All those stipulations just made it that much harder! It was basically a 5 paged, double spaced, 12 pt TNR, 1" margins paper. I wouldn't mind for any other class but this is my 1 credit class that's only half a semester. I hope this counted as my midterm of something. Anyways, it took some effort but I finished it and then flew through the rest of my homework.

Dan and I killed it at the gym tonight then made waffles like a boss. Mmm they were dang good waffles.

Saturday morning look what I woke up to... (after Dan proceeded to jump on me to wake me up)
Breakfast in bed how sweet of him! There were two waffles... I just ate one before I took the picture.

Dan took another test today and did so well on it! I took an online test this morning and I feel like I did well! All my homework was done as of 10am this morning and it feels good to have a free Saturday... oh wait I have to write a talk. Yup Dan and I are speaking on Sunday in Sacrament. I felt like I just did this in our other ward so it should be a breeze right? Plus there are two couples speaking with an intermediate hymn and we are the last two. No sweat. We got this :)

OH and guess what?! LOOK at THIS!



VIOLA! No more sad looking bread loaves! I used a recipe from the book (that I had all the ingredients for) Although it did call for bread flour I was like, whatevs. I did the Express 58 minute bake while we were at the gym and bam, Awesome no sunken bread. And this recipe tasted better too. Now Dan and I decided we need an electric knife and a bread slicing guide cause it's freaking impossible to cut these loaves. Luckily we still have Bed Bath and Beyond gift cards! We'll be in Idaho Falls next weekend for a wedding so I think we'll stop by then!

Sunday went great! There were four people speaking so it was an easy peasy time to fill plus there was a beautiful musical number! It went well. Dan and I spoke on the Temple. I feel like I get so nervous to speak that I'm not even talking in my regular voice and that I sound all weird... but no one said anything so.. anyways it was a good Sunday except that I woke up to this!


Except it was snowing like there's no tomorrow. I can't decide what I would rather have; negative degress and freezing wind but no snow, warmer weather (by that I mean around freezing), slushy roads and piles of snow. I can't decide cause they're both COLD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January