Dishwasher: Fixed

Thursday Dan left for work and I fell back asleep and had the craziest dream! I dreamed that I got up and walked into the living room and the couch was gone! Before Dan had left for work he put it outside in the snow as a joke and I was so mad! Then I really woke up and saw the couch in the living room and wasn't mad at him anymore :) Oh and I forgot to mention that on Monday night Dan was brilliant and we made s'mores with snowmen peeps, mini graham crackers, and a cookies and cream Hershey bar. It was so good, like a party in my mouth! We roasted them on the stove burners and then I made them explode in the microwave because it's just too much fun.



Look at my To Do list now!

FAML 160 - 3 - Family Relations
Reflective journal SAT
Self Assesment SAT

FAML 220 - 3- Parenting WED EVE
DB declaration SAT
Reflective Journal SAT
Reflective Journal declaration SAT

FAML 300 - 3 - Marriage
Share with Dan
Reading Accounting SAT
Reflective Journal SAT

FDREL 200 - 2 - Family Foundations
PLP Progress 1/19
PLP Progress 1/22
PLP Write up 500+ 1/26
1 response 1/19
Read Case Study 1/26
DB Case Study
Unit 1 Assesment
EX Memorize Proclamation

FDREL 211 - 2 - NT THURS EVE
Student choice activity
SCA DB
+ 2 reponses
Section C assignment
Class DB post
+ 2 responses A & B
Reflection Journal
Weekly Declaration SAT

GS107 - 1
Cyberbullying Senarios SAT
Read Etiquette SAT
Etiquette Quiz SAT
Read Web History SAT
Web history quiz SAT
File Sharing reading SAT
File sharing Quiz SAT
Citing and Documenting SAT
Copyright 101 SAT
Copyright 101 Quiz SAT

So much better right? Fan freaking tastic! And the plumber was supposed to come today so I'm like humming and hawing from 10-2 and then when it's 2 I'm sad. They call me at 2:30 and say they have frozen pipes at the job they're on now and who knows how long it'll take. They scheduled me for tomorrow and I was a Sad Panda! I actually thought to myself, "Why won't the world let me get this dishwasher fixed?" Then I got a call at 3:30 saying he's done and that he can come over. Whoo hoo!

OF COURSE I didn't sneakily take a picture of our plumber while he's working... pfft....

Friday has been full of more homework and my to do list looks awesome! I've finished everything I needed to do! Well kinda- one of my classes is a two week unit so that's kind of on going but I'm counting it as next week! And I guess I just feel the need to use lots of exclamation points! hahah :)

Hahah this is funny :)

Dan went to class and then studied like a mad man because he had a test (already? I know right!). He texted me that he was going to go take it and I was like cool good luck. Then a few minutes later I thought to myself, 'I wonder if there's a line for the testing center right now...' So I used a handy little thing that a lot of BYU-I students don't know about- the school webcams! There are various spots on campus with webcams. I find most of the others useless but the testing center is golden because really who likes waiting in line. So I went to look at the webcam and GET THIS.


See that person right there? That's DAN! What are the odds that I caught him on the schools webcam. Need a close up?


SEE! That's him with his backpack, white shoes and the awesome jacket I bought him two years ago for Christmas. And I have just reached the epitome of creepy stalker. Thank goodness we're married.

Dan did well on his test! Booyah! He's so smart. Seriously, I'm so so proud of him! Then he cam home, relaxed for a bit, we ate dinner and headed off to a date night at the temple! I was so sad when we first moved in to find that the temple would be closed until the 14th but now I'm so happy because it's open! I hadn't been through the Rexburg Temple yet (only for baptisms previously) and it is so pretty!


I didn't take my own picture because it was like -a bajillion degrees and ain't nobody got time fo that when it's that cold.
Then we came home at like 8 and went to the gym. Relaxed. Had a wonderful evening!

Sundays. Oh Sundays :) Church was great today and we had a linger longer after and the food was so good! We brought soup and desserts then there were rolls, salads and it was delicious. It was hard sitting through church and smelling all of the soups though haha. I really like our ward and seem to be making some great friends!

Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January