Monday Date

Highlight of my Monday? Going out to lunch with this man.


To this place:

And eating this 

Dessert Pizzas are seriously incredible. Kudos to who ever thought that up! Other highlights included: no  class for Dan, doing homework, napping and working out. Monday was a successful day.

Tuesday was nothing out of the ordinary. Classes and homework with a few occasional eating break but Tuesday night was fun! I went to our ward's Relief Society activity and it was really fun. I got to know more ladies in the ward and I enjoyed it. It's really refreshing being around people closer to my age!

I'm totally hooked on Pretty Little Liars. Oh my heck I feel it's like my guilty pleasure but I don't always feel that guilty... anyways I love it and I'm so glad that ABC Family has the shows online like the day after because we don't have that channel.

Things are going great in the Burg. It's been so cold but it hasn't snowed in a while -crossing my fingers- I'm super excited to start decorating my living room and stuff. I hope to do that this weekend, I'm just trying to get everything figured out and yes, I will post pictures :)

Last November/December I mentioned on my blog that I was making something but I couldn't say what because it was a gift. Now I get to show you what I made!

Onesies for my sister-in-laws baby girl. She's due pretty soon!


So they're not amazing quality because my sewing skills are minimal but babies grow so quickly anyways right? Haha it's the thought that counts.

And some hairbows! We made these at a ward activity while we were in California, how perfect!




Anyways that's what I was making way back when and I now finally remembered to post it yay! Now I'm off to do all the lovely homework I have!

Happy Thursday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January