Back to School

Dan got his new phone. First thing he customizes (out of the many many things)? His ESPN app. Of course :) Haha I love it. He has the new Droid Razr M and I'm pretty sure he's loving it so far.

The rest of the week was spent with more organizing and doing some class work. Most of my classes opened up online on Saturday so I was able to get a jump start on them. It seems like a lot of work now but that's how the beginning of semesters always are. Once a habit and a routine is formed I know I'll feel much better. I always think to myself, 'If I passed Chemistry with an A then I can do this class!' Chemistry was the hardest class I've taken and I still look back in awe that I survived.

Oh and this picture is for my mom, after she told us many times we forgot about the card under the address on our package but luckily it was still readable :)

We have a choice attend either the married student ward or the family ward. On Sunday we went to the married student ward and I really liked it! Everyone was really nice and welcoming and there are even a couple people we actually know, plus an early church time is always a plus for us. I'm excited, I think it'll be a great ward!
Monday morning I felt like this

We had the plan for the day. I woke up early with Dan, got ready, started the laundry, packed my lunch and everything else I needed, and turned on the crock pot so dinner would be ready when we got home. The plan was that we would go to campus, Dan to his classes and me to the library to focus and get all my online work done. Then Dan would come after class and study until about 3. Then we would go to the gym then come home and eat. Well almost all of that happened. Long story short my computer went bazzerk while in the Library and I spent most of my time re installing every program on my computer. That means Word, Excel, Itunes, Toshiba drivers, adobe, java, antivirus EVERYTHING. So that was...awesome. I was just so motivated to get everything done.. and then I couldn't. It was kind of a let down but oh well. The gym was successful along with dinner. Speaking of which, the gym has been kicking my butt lately! Sore everyday and it feels great.

Monday night Allyson and Cesar were so generous to let us invade their home for the National Championship game (out of the 5 channels we get we didn't get the one the game was one). Maddux seems to have a huge man crush on Dan, it is so cute. We had such a good time with them, they are such great people! We love them and their family!

Tuesday was spent doing alllll my homework that I intended on doing Monday. It was a successful day. And this video is awesome.



And now it's Wednesday and it will probably be spent, once again finishing my homework! I'm also trying to get into a class so I hope I'll be able to soon...pleaseee let me in! I really want to bake something but we have so many Christmas snacks and candy that I don't need to. Lastly, I had to watch this video for class and I've watched it before but I was surprised about how good of a reminder it is!


Happy Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January