While the Men are Away, the Ladies Will Play

We have kind of started packing. It's mostly de-cluttering and our house still looks trashed because of it. As Dan said, 'We have too much stuff'. The thing is, it's stuff that we need haha. I have gone through my wardrobe and have done a hard inventory. Dan even helped me. Like those items where I'm like, 'Okay I haven't worn it since I bought it but it's so so cute!...' Dan's like, 'DI' It's good, I need someone that'll lay down the law for me. My closet is so empty now! It freaks me out. Although I never wore any of those clothes the fact that I had so many options made me feel better. Hahah that sounds so ridiculous when I type it out but it's true! I also went through my jewelry too. I've pretty much kept all earrings I've ever had because I had room to. There are some pretty cute things I've giving away and it's only because I never wear them. the DI is going to be so stylin in Boise that's for sure.





We watched 13 Going on 30 the other night! My pick, obviously because it's new on Netflix and it was so great. I forgot how much I liked that movie hahah.

Dan, Mike and one of Mike's friends went on hike Saturday. It was a hike in the Tetons up to Tablerock. From what I've heard it's a pretty challenging hike. 12 mile round trip. They loved it though and Dan took some great pictures!















While they were doing that Jordynn and I took advantage and went out to lunch. Costa just sounded way to good to pass up :)

I was also released from primary/nursery this week. It doesn't feel like I've been in there that long but wow it's been since the beginning of the year. Although it may have been hard at some points and tried my patience, the things that I've learned and the sweet tender experiences with those kids are priceless to me. Before this calling I really hadn't had a lot of exposure to children at this age and I pretty much had no idea what I was doing. I feel like I've learned a lot and that'll ultimately (and hopefully) help when I'm a mother.

Ahhh this was our last weekend in Rexburg! So crazy. Dan GRADUATES on Tuesday. Family is coming into town. Pack. Clean. Move. Wow it's all coming so quickly! I just can't believe it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January