The End is in Sight!

We got a call from UPS the other day asking our address because a package had the wrong address on it. After Dan got off the phone we were so confused because we didn't order anything... as far as we knew we weren't expecting a package. The next day we received this!


The company Dan will work for in Texas sent us a gift basket! How nice is that! It just had some simple things with the company logo on it -things you'd get like at a conference- but still the fact that they sent it was so nice! We'd both decided they're just trying to get on my good side so I'm so as mad when Dan is a work-a-holic during their busy season

I was studying on campus the other day waiting for Dan's meeting to be done. I was listening to Pandora's Classical Music for Studying while studying... imagine that. I started feeling nostalgic looking out the window at the stadium after it just stopped raining. I was thinking for a small moment that I might actually miss Rexburg! What a crazy thought but this town does have a little place in my heart.


I got a shot this week! The campus was doing a free meningitis vaccine and I was all over that.It's normally $135 (ish)! Can you believe that. And we found out it's mandatory for most colleges in TX to have a current shot so getting one for free just in case is definitely a great idea in my opinion.

Classes have been really busy this week. I felt like this week was finals week. I wrote like 4 papers and took a couple tests. I'm doing really well in my classes though! I have an A in all but one in which I have a 92.6. That's .4 away from an A. Hello to acing test 3 and the comprehensive final. I can do that. 

Also we are moving in two weeks -two days and what have I packed? Nothing. I have been collecting boxes from work though. Speaking of work, this is my last week. I'm pretty excited. I've had fun working here but I am excited to move to Boise and make a change. It'll be different and fun.. well hopefully.

We had a ward Finals Feast and that was fun. Friends, food and kick ball. Dan dominated while Alyssa and I manned the water balloons for the kids. They loved it along with the kiddie pool and the slip and slide. It was pretty fun

We had an awesome Saturday (accept the fact I had to work and it was busssaaayyy). We went to Idaho Falls in the afternoon to do a session at the Temple because we have never been to that one before. It was fun! That temple is a little bit older but it so awesome to see how different but the same they are. Afterwards we went to Red Robin because I have a free burger for the month of my birthday. It was seriously delicious. Then we ran some errands. It was a fun Saturday!



Work was busy this weekend like I mentioned. We were full but sometimes I like the rush of being busy. Anyways I only work Wednesday and Friday! Woot! My finals will probably (and hopefully) be done before nest Monday but we'll see. Most of my classes are almost on the slow down. One already ended actually. The end is in sight!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January