This Week Flew By

Once again, It's Wednesday and I have written nothing. I guess I just feel like Monday and Tuesday are so boring but I always find something to write about anyways!

This weekend was great! Sunday we had church which was great as usual. I honestly feel like I'm making friends and that's awesome because people need friends! For the Superbowl we went over to Ally & Cesar's. We brought little smokies, Daryl's Peanut Butter Cookies (aka the best cookies ever) and drinks to add to their delicious salsa, chicken and guacamole. We had a good spread. It's always good to spend time with them and to get to know their kids better. Maddux has the biggest man crush on Dan. Dan is just the cat's pajamas to Maddux. And baby Beckham is the cutest chunk I've ever seen.


Monday I went grocery shopping we did the usual homework & gym thing. Although the ground was super frozen and was like ice! Not as bad as Utah but I had to catch myself a couple times.

Tuesday was the first day to pre season training for Madison High track so Dan will be getting into track mode here soon! I love that he coaches and that he loves doing it. His vaulters love him and you can just tell they look up to him. I'm excited to go to the meets! Right after he got home from practice we changed and went straight to the Temple which is always a lovely experience. Then after dinner a member of the stake came over with the member of our bishopric. Ward conference is next Sunday and I guess they wanted to set up these meetings to get a feel of the ward and how it's members are doing, I guess. It was cool that we got picked to meet with them. It was a nice experience!

And now it's Wednesday and I painted my nails cause I wanted to. I don't do it very often but today I like it. I think I'm just too impatient to let them dry.

~

Why hello Thursday, you kind of snuck up on me there. Well I made it through yesterday with only smudging up one nail, it's a miracle. I have most of my homework done except for a meeting and a test which I'll do today. I think Dan and I are thinking of going to a movie this weekend- at the cheap theater of course! But other than that I think we have a relaxing weekend in store which isn't a bad thing. Maybe I'll actually get some more decorating done!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. They truly do! At the end of each week I seriously don't know what happened! Haha thanks for reading Jamie :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January