A Valentine Weekend

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I woke up to this!

A heart-attacked kitchen
 Ten hearts all saying something he loves about me

And this is the kicker
Heart shaped toast! Let me tell you it tastes so much better in a heart because we don't have a heart shaped cookie cutter. Having to rip these himself definitely makes them full of love.

And I added some decorations (the night before).

We got cute packages from both our mothers full of goodies and festive things, so that was ahh-some! We had a nice evening together. Steak and home made french fries for dinner, complete with sparkling cider (that we might have had since our wedding...) and molten chocolate lava cakes for dessert. We were prettttty stuffed.

They tasted waaaayyyy better than they looked. Recipe found here for all those wishing they had some :)
(and you probably have ALL the ingredients already!)
Then Dan proceeded to own me in Monopoly Deal.

I spent Friday afternoon with Brookee and the handsome Jessie




Isn't just so cute?

Jordynn and I went and got our nails done on Saturday. I was hoping to get a french manicure but from some major miscommunication  I ended up leaving with my nails cut off and filed down to stubs. She thought I wanted a full set of acrylics. So then I had to choose a color because french manicure on short nails looks... bad. I chose red and I don't think she did a very good job. But I'm over it other than my fingers hurt but they'll grow back.

Look how short they are! Can you see the scabs from her filing my cuticles? Yeah not a good experience. I should have complained but I'm so bad at doing things like that.

We watched Here Comes the Boom. It was hilarious, I would buy that movie. It was awesome. I had a job interview! It was for Da Pineapple Grill. It went well but there's a ton of applicants so we will just have to see what happens. Then I went in to get a new phone but the guy sold the one he was holding for me and didn't call me like he was supposed to. That was annoying. We can't find the phone I want in white anywhere! We looked in Rexburg and Idaho Falls. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


We went out to Olive Garden Saturday with a gift card and that made my Saturday better haha Good thing we called ahead because it was busssyy. But it was delicious like usual and it's always nice to spend time with Dan the man :) We finished watching a movie called Coach Carter. It's a basketball movie and it was really good!

We had a good Sunday and I got a calling. Ohhh boy but it's a secret for now :) I'm nervous because it's definitely something new to me. Ahhh I hope I can do a good job!

Happy Sunday :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January