Food & Decor

First I want to start with some things I've learned about myself. Specifically things I can eat in large amounts.

1. Cinnamon Toast Crunch


This stuff is terrible because I can eat bowls and bowls AND bowls of this. This is a pretty big deal because as you know I really try my best to be healthy and will think twice if I really want to eat something unhealthy or not. With this stuff I don't care and just grab the bag in the morning because it is so. dang. good. It not even worth it to put up a mental fight. It doesn't even have to be name brand! We got the western family kind and I seriously have to refrain myself from pouring a second bowl. I don't even bother looking at the label. It's useless and it won't convince me to stop.

2. Peanut Butter Cookies


I made these last week for the Superbowl and I didn't bother to count how many I ate that night. My love for peanut butter is already a known fact but these are seriously the best peanut butter cookies in the world. It's so bad when I make them because I won't think twice about eating them. There's just that mout watering good that I think I've decided it's useless to try and stop myself.

3. Trail Mix


I bought a big bag or trail mix because it was on sale and I was kind of like 'duh what a good snack' I usually don't like nuts all that much (accept cashews and pistachios) but put them with chocolate and raisins and I'll eat them. We bought this and I've been eating it for every snack. I guess it's a good thing because it's not too bad for you I'm just wondering when I started liking trail mix.

4. Cuties


Cuties are for kids? Yeah right I eat at least two a day. I like oranges but I think I especially like them lately because it sounds like Dan's fighting of some sort of bug. his immune system is ten times better than mine so if I get it, I'll be sick for sure. I could eat a ton of these but I want them to last a while.

And NO RYAN, I'm not pregnant. Stop asking :) I just like food kay :) hahah love you!

I decorated! Yeah that's right and I even did it all by myself. It was kind a hard but it turned out great. I think


Stupid fire hydrant, just ignore that

Calendars count as decorating right?

This is hung straight I swear, the picture is just crooked

And I'm hoping to put this arrangement on the wall...
 Maybe? I'm trying to decide if it looks okay and if I like it. I mean this is an apartment we won't live in for really long so I'm not decorating to my hearts content but I at least want it to look okay. I can't figure out how else to arrange them or even other walls to put them on. I think it looks okay...?

I also rearranged the living room. I took pictures of it but then decided the living room was too messy to post them. HA! sorry guys. Then I bought a bookshelf! Rexburg has this awesome garage sale facebook group and I saw this bookshelf for $4....$4! and I was like mine! and I got it. I love it


It's not going to go right there but that's just where it ended up for now. I was thinking about spray painting it black to match the rest of the furniture but I don't know a thing about spray painting wood. It might just stay like that. Anyways, I love it and it was the best $4 I've spent.

Dan and I went and got a Redbox, it was supposed to be Here Comes the Boom because we've heard it's really good but that was out so I got Pitch Perfect. Although an a capella musical isn't Dan's favorite choice of movie we both agreed it was funny. I loved it. It lived up to my expectations.

I have been very sore this weekend because I added some weight when squatting and wow, it worked me good. Dan was talking about how he wants to run the Teton Dan Marathon and that got me thinking... maybe I'll actually do a race. The school has free 5k's and other races that could be warm up races... I don't know I just kind of feel like I need a goal right now. I'm thinking about it, we'll see.

Saturday night Dan and I went to Kiwi Loco because we love it. 
They had the best mix of flavors! Vanilla, marshmallow, coconut and cake batter. Mmmm so delicious. Haha I guess I like white ice cream flavors weird. But I've always liked vanilla ice cream more than chocolate ice cream anyways. After that we played some games and watched a movie on Netflix that I didn't realize I had seen until half way through it haha... oops

We had a great Sunday. It was ward conference and right as we walked in we were hunted down to say the prayer. Okay not hunted but it felt very immediate, not that I mind saying prayers anyways. All the talks and speakers were very good and I feel like I learned some great new things. I also love our ward. They're super great. Seriously.

Comments

  1. lovin' all the decor! Thanks for your comment on my blog. you probably don't remember me, but we totally went to middle school together at lowell scott... aka local snott mental society. HAHA. glad to see you are happily married!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I totally remember, ahhh the good old days of middle school haha :) I was worried you didn't remember me but I was like what the hey, her outfit is too cute to go with out a shout out! Haha thank you and congrats to you as well for the [kinda] recent nuptials! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January