Home for the Holidays

So much has happened I can't even begin to remember and write everything down! Here is a quick update.

  • We did some last minute Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve and later that night we ate way too much delicious food. Every year our tradition is to have a candlelight dinner with finger-ish foods. We hung out as a family, watched the Nativity, Silent Night and then stuffed all the stockings. I love our house during Christmas time, it looks so festive!




First Christmas together! Notice the penguin pants :)

  • Christmas Day was wonderful. We were all spoiled and we all enjoyed ourselves, eating a lot of great food still :) I received a wonderful kitchen knife that cuts like a boss! 

Happy faces Christmas morning

Our hallway blockage


I bought Dan some Ohio State gear which he proudly wore :) It says Nuts About Urban. Urban Meyer is the coach of Ohio State and Dan loves him.


  • The Day after Christmas was spent shopping, relaxing, playing games. I bought myself a saweet Nike jacket! Dan bought some awesome Nike things with his giftcard too. Later that night we watched The Lorax then Dad made smoothies on his new NINJA :)


  • Thursday was shopping day! It was my mom and I's day to go and ship however long we wanted. It was glorious and there were plenty of sales. I love the things I got! The rest of the day that I started going through ALLL my things and trying to get in some shape to start packing and what not. That evening we all attended a session in the Boise Temple. It was so beautiful on the inside, so different but it was great! I was cool because it was the same session a friend from high school was taking out his endowments to get married on Saturday, so exciting! 


  • Friday morning Dan went to take his test while I went to run some errands, taking things back, closing bank accounts, dentist appointments, making oreo truffles etc. That night was out Diamond get together at Ihop! Man I love those girls. I feel like they're some of the few girls I know that are genuine friends are truly care about me. Even though we may loose touch we get back together and it's like nothing has changed! Love these girls! After wards we spent some quality time at the Conley's for a good ole game night :)

Sorry the picture is blurry!

My twin for life. Seriously :)

  • Saturday we packed. We brought all our wedding gifts down stairs and packed, organized  stuffed, moved etc etc. We picked up out Uhaul trailer and went to pick up a table/chair set from a family in our ward then a mattress from another family. I'm so grateful that they let us have these things. They were getting rid of them but they'll be perfect for us! Thank you! Then we packed the Uhaul and rested from our labors. Because there was a lot of labor. Look at all our stuff!!




This is Dan saying, this is not gonna fit. But it did because my mom is a packing boss.

We will spend the rest of our evening going Parker Syphus' wedding reception and playing games. We'll go to church tomorrow and then drive to Idaho Falls to spend New Years there. Then we move it! Yay! I've had such a wonderful break I'm sad it's coming to an end. It's been so great to be home with family I love it! It's been such a perfect Holiday season! We are so blessed :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January