Christmas Through the Years

While my Dad was employed at Micron, a family tradition that I always looked forward to was the Micron Christmas Party. They had an arena full of huge blow up toys, the cookie frosting station where they give you waaayyy too much frosting and sprinkles, face painting, games for kids and adult, and free food (my favorite being the mozzarella sticks). I always loved going and it became something we did every year. They always had a place to meet and take a picture with Santa and each year we got a picture. We started noticing that they used that same Santa each year and now we have these love photos where Ryan and I grow up but Santa stays the same :)

1996 - Ryan was afraid of Santa

1997

1998

1999

2000

2001

2002

2003

2004

2005

2006

2007 - This year they had multiple Santas behind closed doors to make the lines shorter. We discreetly showed the employee the picture of the Santa we wanted and we were informed he was out for back surgery :( Then my Dad switched jobs and thus ended our tradition.

And we can't forget this uncanny resemblance can we?

Thank you for joining me in looking at all these photos that are the epitome of my teenage awkward years.

Happy Holidays :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January