So Embarrassing

This weekend/week had a lot going on!
Well not a lot of fun and crazy plans
but just more of everyday things
and homework

We hit some wiffle balls behind the house. I'm getting better!

and I took a picture of those chairs I was trying to describe a couple posts ago!
aren't they cool! The chair and the desk can move all around

After class one day I was sitting on a bench waiting for my ride. This guy comes around the corner and sits right next to me. He waited, then started talking to me. I didn't mind, and made conversation. I'll admit it was a little awkward.  He stood up but before he left he gave me this
a pipe cleaner flower from his pipe cleaner belt that he made. Then he disappeared. Seriously, around the corner then he was gone. I'm not sure if I'll refer to that experience as anything but weird, but he was kind and it sure made me laugh! Maybe I just looked like I needed it haha

Dan and Mike are training for a marathon together. They went running this weekend. As in 14.8 miles! Holy cow! They pretty much did a huge circle of the town. I was seriously so impressed. He was pretty beat afterwards. I'm pretty sure I would have been dead.

Kiwi Loco was having a $1.00/cup deal so he just had to go!
We might or might not have gone back to share seconds...

Sunday was a little hectic but I got well versed in calming tantrums. I'm sure next week will be better!

Monday had a lot going on. Our started died on our car (luckily I didn't have work Sunday or Monday!). Our day consisted of walking to class and having good friends help us get and replace the parts we needed. I was so proud of Dan for being able to fix it! He did decide to head butt the car at one point though..

He comes in all covered in grease with his head bleeding.
 Haha he's fine though, just a cut and it's healing nicely.
No stitches this time ;)

We went to ward fhe that night too and it was so fun! Delicious (and I mean delicious) food, great people, meeting new people and hilariously fun games. Although I don't always feel super included in my ward because I am so out of the loop being in primary, it's nice to know that we have some really kind people in our ward that go out of their way to make me feel included. Our ward really is great.

I really liked my outfit on Monday so you all get to look at it
Don't mind the back ground. Or Dan's fan haha


Other things that happened this week

+ This is so embarrassing  In one of my classes my teacher was giving us advice on what to wear to interviews. When we got to the ladies and specifically their jewelry he looked for examples or appropriate earrings around the class. After showing some not so good examples he told me to show mine because they were the appropriate size. I proudly turn to the class and show off my grandmother's pearls. That night when I'm taking my earrings out I'M WEARING TWO DIFFERENT KINDS. A blue/grayish pearl and a white pearl. I have never done this! NEVER. Of course, the only day I do I had to show it to the whole class while I was totally oblivious. So embarrassing but so funny now. I wondered if anyone every realized. maybe they thought I did it on purpose? New trend haha

+ We're sitting on the couch and I look at Dan's foot and it looks like it's covered in spots of blood! I point it out and we investigate. It's chocolate. We still have no idea where it came from.

+ It's funny how differently your teacher acts when he/she is being evaluated. It wasn't a huge difference but the sarcasm was shoved in the closet and more nice comments were brought out.

+ The teacher that I think looks like Remy from Ratatouille actually brought up Ratatouille in class when we were talking about pests and rats. Seriously so perfect. I could not contain myself.

+ Took my first test for the Ratatouille class. Pretty sure I nailed it an got 100%. If not.. it was very close.

+ On Wednesday the weather was amazing! Like 70 degrees amazing! I was so happy I just wanted to take a cat nap outside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January