Peace Out Rexburg! ...for the weekend...

First of all
A car almost exploded at work. No really, I'm serious. I'm not really sure what happened but it pretty much looked like the engine self combusted in the car. The hood was burnt off, everything was black, lots of debris on the ground and it got towed away. Quite the excitement for a normal day. As I walked home I snapped this creeper picture for you all. I did it really quick because I felt awkward.

Isn't that terrible! Seriously what a horrible thing to have happen when you're out of town.

I went grocery shopping. Grocery shopping makes me happy, especially when I stay in or even UNDER the budget. It makes me pretty happy. Funny note - Dan and I were talking and he mentioned that he wanted me to buy more fruit you see, I hadn't been buying a lot of fruit because he wasn't eating it and he wasn't eating it because I wasn't buying a lot haha. Sometimes I forget that I'm married to a grown man who can down a lot more food than I. Haha just wait until I have teenage boys! That'll be an adjustment. I've heard they're like food vacuums.

I think my body is finally getting used to my work schedule and being awake and perky at 6am. I guess I suppressed that side of me since I graduated from high school and didn't have to dance at that early anymore. I like my job. I meet a lot of cool people. And I got another tip. People are just too nice, seriously.

I really haven't cooked dinner all week, except for Monday. Why? Because we have a lot of left overs and because we're going to Boise for the weekend! I'm not a fan of cooking right before a trip because I'l never eat the left overs that have been sitting in the fridge all weekend. It weirds me out. I'm pretty excited for this weekend because Ry is coming up too so we'll all be together! My family rocks. Shopping, food shopping, track meet, General Conference with orange rolls.. mmm! I think it's going to be a delightful weekend :)

I probably won't catch up on blogging for a bit, but that's okay because I'll be enjoying my weekend with my family and listening to prophets of God. What are YOU doing this weekend?
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January