Thanksgiving

This week? Kind of a blur really. So much happened and it was all so fast, but it was so good!

Monday Dan picked me up right after work and we met my parents at the Village Theater and saw Catching Fire. It was AMAZING! Probably one the best movies I've seen in a while! If you get the chance, go see it. Twice.
Dutch Bros brought me a free hot chocolate to work! How nice!

Wednesday night we headed over to my parents house to see all our friends and family that were in town. Rick, Kris, Sierra, Logan & Amanda were in town along with our friends Stephanie and Parker. We played games and HAD to bring out the DDR pads just for old times sake.



Thursday morning Dan and I hung out until he went to our ward's Turkey Bowl and I went up to Meridian to help with everything. We had some more of my cousins come over and had 15 of us there for Thanksgiving Dinner. There was tons of delicious food and it was quite awesome. I was definitely ready for a nap afterwords which means it was great.


The rest of the day was spent looking at ads, having seconds (and thirds), sleeping, playing games and hanging out.


We had an excellent Thanksgiving full of awesome family, friends and too much food. I swear I ate like 5 pieces of Chocolate pie! Dan and I did our Black Friday shopping online and I'm super excited about the things we bought!

I got off work as early as I could on Friday to go help with the Boise reception Friday night. Like usual, my family is awesome and we pulled it off! It went really well and it was awesome to see some good friends!

Saturday morning Dan and I went to the Festival of Trees, tickets provide by ICCU of course. It was so awesome! Even though I grew up here, I have never been and I was so happy ICCU was doing this! We walked to it which is also fun. It really put me in the Christmas Spirit, I loved it!




On our way home we stopped and had lunch at Five Guys. We came home and got really ready, because we were doing family pictures that afternoon. It was freezing outside but I think the pictures turned out nice. We had planned to go the BSU game that night but with me still being sick and it being so cold, I wanted to just hang out with my family at my parent's house. 

And that wrapped up our November. I can't believe it's December already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January