2013 in Review

When I wrote the title for this post I totally wrote 2012...

We really had a wonderful year. The more I look and think back on our year the more I realize how truly blessed and watched over we are. While in Colorado I've been watching the TV series called The Bible. It really brings the stories to life and turns writing into people with feelings, blood and emotions. But the biggest thing I've learned while watching it is that God is always watching over his people. Hard things may happen, plans change and things don't happen the way you want them to but God has a plan, He love us and is watching over us. We are so blessed and so loved.

Our year started out with moving in. This was our living room

Made some great bread

we finally acquired furniture
 

endured this

Kiwi Loco date nights

heart shaped toast for Valentine's Day

we served

I found out my true calling in life is definitely not snowboarding

(we miss these two!!)

hung out with these cool cats

Dan was accepted to the U with in state tuition!

I got a job in Rexburg

Dan was accepted to Texas A&M

More date nights!

saw some family

did this

found my bread recipe!

sent this girl off on her mission

spent Easter with family

saw a car almost explode

ate healthy

watched Dan coach

Said yes to BSU because Dan got a Graduate Assistantship


played some sports



said hello to a new semester

made a fort!

Dan the Man fixed the starter in our car

Marathon training

saw the Piano Guys!

State track where one of his vaulters took 2nd

Farmers markets!

getting locked out of the apartment and going in through the window

My associates

Dad got hand surgery after his injury

Logan & Amanda got married!

These two ran their marathon!



We accepted a job offer in Fort Worth, Texas for October 2014

I did research for my class and pricked my fingers a bajillion times. So much pain! Was it worth it? No, not really.


caught my first fish!!

played a little golf


America celebration!


My birthday


the fourth

Mesa Falls

Chukars Games

Finals

Dan got an awesome award


Dan and Mike hiked Tablerock

Dan said the prayer at commencement
we're in the special room before we go onstage





we said so long to Rexburg


and moved


apartment hunted
could anyone live with this kitchen sink? really?

boating

made Asian food!

More golf

COLORADO!

















went camping






got attacked by bees

we went to the fair!

Our first Anniversay!!


finished my quilt

First day of school at BSU!

aqurium!

Dan's Birthday!

moved down town


BSU games!!








I got a job at ICCU

First anniversary cake

New futon!
which I love

Corn maze thanks to ICCU

Dan got a road bike

Fought cancer with my ICCU Family

Saw some old friends



Chopped my hair off

HALLOWEEN



carved pumpkins...

Won branch of the month

Threw a wedding



Festival of trees!

Thanksgiving


Barbacoa with the CEO of ICCU

Decorated for Christmas


Went to a wedding!




Christmas came




Then we went to Colorado!



stayed cute













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January