Two Weeks, One Post

LAST WEEK:
Memorial Day Dan and I spent some time with my parents. My mom and I went shopping in the morning, we came back, had a delicious lunch then went to a movie. We saw the new X Men movie and I really liked it! Good story line.

We had a fun game night with some friends and I made Tucker make squishy faces like this
kisses anyone?

This week I had a very needed day off and i was bale to get my hair chopped! Finally!
I think it fits me better and it's so much more manageable for me!

After my hair appointment I got to go be apart of a panel for the seniors in high school attending Living the Legacy. they put together a panel of women who are in different stages of life so they could ask questions and get advice for. It was really fun! I'm so glad I got to be apart of it. I always remember listening to those panels and just getting so much out of it so it was neat to be on the other side as well. I hope they can learn things from the experiences I shared and remember what's truly important in life.

My friend Amelia and I got to do it together, how cool!

Saturday was a whirlwind of a day! My mom swung by and picked me up at 6am and we were off, driving to Idaho Falls. We got there at 10 for my cousin Kelsey's bridal shower. It was really fun and was put together so well! Everything was darling.



Kelsey finally got her MRS. Degree :) Now she'll graduate in 3 weeks!

Sunday we went to church and it was wonderful as usual. We also got to stop by one of my coworker's graduation party! She just graduated from Mountain View High School so it was fun to go congratulate her and her family!

there may have been some air soft shenanigans

THIS WEEK:

We finally sold our Go Pro! Yaay! I was so desperate to finally see it go because I really wasn't going to use it.but now it's gone and we can get something we'd actually use! This week I have a Relief Society activity, went shopping with some friends, did homework and worked!

Dan has been finishing his last class and studying for the CPA exam. After a minor snag in registering for the test, he now has the green light to go ahead and register for the exam. To celebrate him being down with classes we went out to dinner with my parents! Dan chose On the Border because they had an all you can eat taco deal. Before we went to dinner I was working and all the sudden I was like, 'Oh my gosh, Dan is done with school. I NEED to do something special!" So like every child does when they need to do something last minute, I called my mom :) "Mom can you call and order this giant cookie for me? It needs to be done in... 2 hours! Thanks!" but of course she was all like "Okay!" and willing to help haha.



After dinner Dan and I drove up to Table Rock just for fun :)


At work one day we had our annual summer block party! It was awesome! The radio station was here giving away tickets to the Boise Music Festival, free hot dogs, free sodas and the money machine. It was definitely a party and we were super busy!

So many hotdog buns! Nomnomnom.

Day 15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

There's a difference between what animal I would choose to be and which animal I would actually be. I would love to be some type of bird so I could fly but we all know that in reality I would be a corgi. I feel like they're my spirit animal. They're loving, kind and loyal and so am I! They shed a ton, so do it! They have short legs, me too! Maybe this is why I want one so I can relate to it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January