No One Mourns the WICKED

The COOLEST thing we did this week definitely had to be WICKED! My parents bought us tickets for Christmas and in December it seemed so far away, I couldn't believe it was finally here. I didn't know what to expect and therefore all my expectation were BLOWN OUT THE WINDOW. It was phenomenal! I loved it so much, I had such a good time. The actors and actresses were outstanding. The set, costumes and make up were flawless. The singing? Oh my goodness they were good! I loved the plot and how it ties into The Wizard of Oz. I got wrapped up in the story I didn't even know what time it was, the time just flew by. Dan enjoyed it as well so that means it has to be so good!

Look how close we were!



I would go again in a heart beat. Ah, so good!

May 1st was Idaho Gives which we celebrated at work. It was awesome to see so many people give and support local charities. ICCU was even matching our donations which is amazing! After work we had dinner at one of Dan's favorite places, Costco, did our food shopping and left with some soft serve, delicious!


Notice how Dan is already SUPER brown? I do not get this kid, it's barely May!

Friday while I was at work Dan, Blake, Camille & Tucker went boating. After I came home, Dan and I whipped up some lasagna and homemade bread sticks and brought it over to their house for dinner. Then we played games until Dan was tired of loosing... haha what? :)

Saturday I was off of work! I got up and went for a run then Dan and I packed a lunch and went to hike table rock. We decided to start at the trail head right across from the Warm Springs Golf Course. We came to find out that was is a lot longer than the regular hike everybody does but it was also so much more prettier! Plus we got to check out some pretty $$$$ houses! It was the perfect day for a hike because it was slightly overcast but still warm and a wind to cool you down. The last little bit up mostly uphill and that was the hardest part. We ate our lunch at the top and then came back down another different way.






I caught Dan with a mouthful of trail mix, sorry Dan :)

When we got home we cleaned, finished laundry, showered (because we REEKED), made dinner then watched Skyfall on Netflix. It was really good! Sunday was the usual of going to church. I just gotta say I love this ward we're in! I have never felt more welcomed and loved in a ward before, besides the one I grew up in. They rearranged the Relief Society Presidency and I was called to be the 1st Counselor today! I'm excited for this new adventure! I've never been in the Relief Society presidency so this will be an awesome learning experience!

Day 11: Describe your most embarrassing moment.

Before this experience, I had a hard time thinking of a specific embarrassing moment. I guess I didn't have one? But after this happened like...four years ago, it takes the cake and probably will for a while! It's a good one.

After high school my best friend at the time, and I started dating. He was going to school in Utah and I was waiting until the Winter semester to start school in Rexburg. One weekend I went down to visit him. It was going to be an awesome weekend because he was living with all my friends from high school so I'd be able to see and hang with all of them.

At one point we decided to make peanut butter cookies. Yum! Peanut butter cookies. We were rolling them in little balls and the sleeves of my cardigan kept falling down and getting in the way. My hands were sticky so I kept trying to roll them back up by rubbing them against my side. I was sick of them falling down so I bent down and decided to do a once-and-for-all push off my leg so they'd stay in place until I could wash my hands. In doing so I accidentally hit my boyfriend who was standing and rolling cookies right next to me. I thought I had hit him in the leg and I was initially worried that I got peanut butter on him. I then realized that in my effort to roll up my sleeve, my hand inadvertently went straight into his crotch, almost in like a cupping motion. He was of course startled and I couldn't believe what I just did. I spit out the first words that came to my mind, "That was an accident! Uh... don't worry, I didn't feel anything!" (looking back that was the most ridiculous thing to say). Frozen, we shared a glance then after a couple seconds of thick awkward silence, we burst into a nervous laughter and decided we never speak of the moment again. 

So there you go, my most embarrassing moment is when I accidentally copped a feel while making cookies (or maybe it should have been that one time I was trying to say "cop a feel" and I totally said "feel a cop" hmm... true story!) The end!

Comments

  1. Great story...about your embarrassing moment, that is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yeah, I don't know if I'm ever going to top that one!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January