This is it!

Man I can't believe this day is finally here, no it's not my wedding day but it's the day I receive my endowment and go through the Temple for the first time. This is a big weekend for me. Going through the Temple and then being sealed to my best friend for time and all eternity. I have truly believed in my faith and my church my whole life and these two things have been at the top of my goal list forever. It's crazy to think I'm crossing the top two things off my goal list that I have spent a life time preparing for. I almost feel like an Olympian right before the Olympics. You spend your life preparing for something you want so badly and the day it finally comes it's so surreal. I feel as prepared as I can be. I'll be surrounded by friends, family and my  husband to-be, I know it'll be a wonderful experience! Thank goodness I'll have someone helping me all the time because I can be accident prone. I'm sure I would get lost or something haha.



We don't have to leave until noon but I'm sitting here in my penguin jammies, my clothes I'm going to wear are on my bed, my room is empty, the car is packed, lunch is packed, everything is ready. No stress about anything! I feel so calm, ready and organized.

Oh but of course with us Bullocks there HAS to be something happening at the last minute and so far that has been proven true. Yesterday my Dad came home from work and was looking for his Temple recommend. He couldn't find it. We all looked every place we think it could have gone since Ryan's wedding (when we last had it) and it's been no where to be found. For those of you who don't know a Temple recommend is what you need to go into the temple so without it my Dad wouldn't be able to be at my endowment or sealing. We started making phone calls to the Bishop and Stake president and the bishop said we could call from the temple and he would verify that my Dad could go in. One thing, the bishop is getting surgery tomorrow! During all of this I wasn't worried at all. Maybe I should have been but I knew we could figure something out! A member of the stake presidency called the Temple and had them make a note at the front desk that my dad is worthy and can enter. So I'm sure he was relieved when he heard that this morning!

Dan is already in Twin Falls, he made the drive all day yesterday and I'm so excited to see him! I haven't seen him for a month and when I see him it'll be at the Temple. So special :) Well here we go. I'm getting married tomorrow and I can not wait. I'm still not stressed by the way for all those who told me I would be, but we'll see how tomorrow goes. I kind of determined to prove them wrong haha :) It'll be a happy day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January