One Week

That's all I've been thinking today! One week until the wedding and sadly that is the song that has been stuck in my head.


Not the most wedding related song but I can't help it. It's there and it's stuck. Now hopefully you're singing it to. You're welcome!

I'm getting married in 7 days! SEVEN. I'm so stoked and guess what? I'm not stressed at all. I'm not just saying that, I'm really not. Maybe it'll kick in later this next week but I'm pretty much done with everything. I'm so proud with everything we've done for this wedding! We've made a lot of things and are trying our best to do a beautiful wedding while only spending a reasonable amount of money. 

My colors are a soft yellow, grey and light blue. We're doing a vintage/country theme. Pretty much like what you've all seen on pinterest haha there's lace, burlap, jute, twine, antiquey things- stuff like that :) My mom found this amazing (and do I mean amazing) lady to be our wedding planner extraordinaire! She's awesome and always tries to do what would be best money wise. Here are some sneak peaks of the things we've made for the wedding. Just a little teaser :)




The last picture is aaalllll of the stuff for the reception. I'm seriously so proud of everything we've done and made. My mom is still baking as I type. But it's never been stressful. Okay I take that back 

SIDENOTE STORY: the only thing that has gone wrong is that we went to get my mom's cake knife engraved because it has my parent's names, Ryan and Chelsey and then we were gonna put mine and Dan's names. Well after we wrote it down correct and said to her at LEAST twice that the last name is Robison not Robinson it was engraved Robinson. Then they said they might be able to buff it out but it turned out that they could do nothing about it. Oh we were more than furious. I was sad because this cool idea of engraving and passing down this cake knife that was my mom's, is ruined. So now my mom's cake knife says Robinson. That's not a huge deal but the fact that she didn't even engrave what we wrote down and specifically pointed out. It was frustrating. But we talked to corporate ended up being able to pick what ever cake knife and server set we wanted in the store and they would engrave what ever I wanted for free. And we got our initial money back too. So overall everything turned out okay.

Okay but besides that story, really everything else is going so smoothly! I'm seriously almost done an entire week before my wedding. No stress! I think the biggest thing from the get go is that we just did something everyday! Spread it out and it's paid off. I can't wait to marry my best friend and the man of my dreams! I'm so lucky and I'm so excited to move to Bakersfield!

Comments

  1. Aubs,
    I love your style! You have stayed within your budget, you are prepared and therefore you have little to no stress. Love the vintage theme. So cute! Such a shame about the cake knife though. I look forward to meeting your parents at the reception and congratulate them on raising such an exceptional young lady. You will make an amazing wife! 5 MORE DAYS FOR ME AND ONE MORE WEEK FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister Price you are way too nice! Thank you so much, you are fantastic! I'm excited for you and for me. Taylor kept telling me I had to get married after he got home so I'm honoring his wishes ;) haha it just worked out that way- how funny! Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January