Pregnancy Update: 20 Weeks!

 Because I'm impatient I did get the blood test done around 12 weeks and we found out it is a boy! We were shocked! So happy but surprised. My pregnancy was different enough from the first two and we thought the odds weren't in our favor to have 3 boys in a row but here we are! Brooks is very excited and so are we. I don't have to decide what I'm doing to do with the 6 totes of boys clothes I have yay! I went into my 20 week ultrasound anxious to hear everything else was going well too and it was all good news. Baby is definitely a boy, he is measuring right on track and everything checked out. We are so thankful and I can breathe a sigh of relief.

15 Weeks

16 Weeks

18 Weeks


Both above are 20 weeks!

It's (still) a boy!


This is probably the first and only update like this I will do this pregnancy!
How far along: 20 weeks (5 months) WE'RE HALFWAY FOLKS!
Baby is as big as a: Banana
Total weight gain: I've officially gained 5 pounds! Which is the same as my last pregnancy by the time I was half way.
Maternity clothes: Definitely. I started wearing them a lot sooner this time around because I have no pride, I have nothing to prove, I want to be comfortable! Yes I can still fit into some non maternity things but why? I am living in biker shorts and tshirts all summer long!
Sleep: I have actually been sleeping great lately, when my kids don't wake me up. I haven't even pulled my pregnancy pillow out yet.
Movement?: Lots of low movement. I don't notice it as much because I'm used to how it feels after 2 pregnancies. always fun to feel him and say in my brain, 'Hi baby!'
Symptoms: My Pelvic Girdle Pain is back early and it's the worst! It's the muscle/ligaments you used to put on pants or lift your legs in general. I'm trying to do exercises and stretch but it's hurting pretty bad so far.
Food cravings: Nah, I haven't really had anything I would consider a craving. One day I was like mm donuts sound good but I didn't go out an buy any.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January