June

After our adventure to South Padre we came home and continued our summer fun! Brooks finished his season of football. He seemed to enjoy talking about it, going but when it came to actually playing he didn't seemed very involved. Either he likes the idea of football more or he could have been intimidated by the older kids. He was the youngest on his team. He wants to try t-ball next! I was so proud of him and he was very excited to get a trophy. Good job Brooks!




Brooks' cute primary teacher made all the kids these adorable missionary tags. He loved wearing it.

Baby bump slowly coming in. Now that I'm feeling better I'm eating healthier and adding my workouts back in! I have the best audience that will even drool on my mat for me haha!



I made flat bread and we stuffed them full of chicken and yummy veggies, delicious!


We've been to the pool lots!


We got a new fence! Woo hoo, it is beautiful and now Carson can't punch out boards and try to escape the yard!






Pizza and popcorn picnic with mom and a movie!

Always stealing my protein shakes!

This summer instead of a pool we got a slip n slide and it has been so fun! Less of a drowning worry for me, easier to pack up and store and more variety of fun for the kids.





We love getting peaches from Georgia on The Peach Truck every year and this year we bought 4 boxes! It filled all of our counters and out fridge, it was wonderful! We eat as many as we can fresh, then freeze the rest and have delicious peaches for months! Carson would push a chair up to the counter and eat as many as he could before I caught him, little stinker!

For Father's Day Brooks gave Dan the best present of all. A statement that he loves Dad more than Mom haha!

Our favorite ice cream shop closed because their landlord didn't renew their lease. We are so sad but made sure to stop in one more time.

Still his favorite spot, mama's lap!






Homemade biscuits, look at these beauties!

Play dough zoo!

Eric and Sylvia came to visit from Missouri for a week and we had so much fun! We played in the shade, went to the pool, saw the cattle drive at the stockyards and the John Wayne Exhibit, ate tons of good food, played pickleball, celebrated Sylvia's birthday, went to the library (and got DRENCHED in the rain). We had so much fun with them and the kids had a blast! The boys got to share a room all week and they loved it so much I haven't even moved them back. Might as well get them used to it with baby on the way!




I told Carson to get out of the mud. He threw a tantrum in the mud and just laid in it.





After Eric and Sylvia left we got to take some family pictures! My friend Lauren did an amazing job on them, I'll do a separate post with all her info too! June was such a great month with a lot of fun and exciting things but the best part is that our temple reopened for full sessions. I was able to snag an appointment and get a baby sitter so Dan and I could go enjoy the peace and holiness of the temple. I was truly overwhelmed with how I felt and it's hard to describe but it was a special and Jesus filled experience for me. So grateful for our sitter who did amazing with our kids! I was a little worried about Carson but he did great and Brooks asked for her to come again. So thankful for girls who will love my kids while we're away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January