March

Dan and I went on a date! I'm not the best at remembering to get a sitter, planning on going on dates but this year I want to do better! Now that I'm not tied to a nursing baby and the kids are good predictable sleepers, we put them to bed, get a sitter and leave. We went bowling and I had every intention on crushing him but he whooped me! He got 2 turkeys and a 4 bagger (so technically 3 turkeys)! His scores were between 150-190 while I broke 100 once.. yay! It was so fun and we had the best time all while the kiddos were asleep at home.




These cookie monster jams are so cute on Carson

I took advantage of Dan working from home and took B on a date to Sonic while Carson napped.

Coolest kid, I just love my Brooks


Carson fell asleep on his hand




I took my boys on an adventure to the Zoo. We happened to go on a super busy day but we made the best of it and had an awesome day.





Carson's new 'cheese' face is all of our favorites



Love these boys!

Carson's favorite place, mama's lap

I've never been one to celebrate St. Patricks Day in a big way but I did want to do some fun things for the kids. They woke up to Lucky Charms for breakfast, we wore our green shirts and glasses. We had green lunches, dinners and desserts and had fun rainbow snacks. It was fun and simple and the kids loved it.




I thought it'd be fun to get a bird feeder to hang our in the open space out back. We back up to an unfinished greenbelt and a flood plain. Since the winter freeze I imagined the birds would love to have some more food. I was right. Once word got out among the birds it was attacked. 20 or 30 birds would flock to it and everything was fine until the squirrel found it. He kept knocking it down a couple of times and even broke it. Darn squirrel, ruined all our fun.





Poor kid has been cutting molars and it's been brutal

We bought a tomato plant and this is how it started out



More 'cheese' and more sitting on mama's lap

Somehow Carson got ahold of a piece of brownie of chocolate chip or something without us knowing and well left his mark everywhere.



We got a lot of rain.

Carson found his new favorite show haha






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January