Life in Bullets

I haven't written much outside of Brooks' monthly updates mostly for my sanity. I wanted to make sure writing never became a stressful to-do. I honestly also felt like I didn't have much else to write about. Ours live have mostly been Dan in the peak of busy season and me trying to learn how to mother, but here are some high lights from the past little bit.

  • We spent Easter at Jenny and Phil's and had a great time with great food! I made the best rolls I've ever made to date. Brooks was great even though we kept him up past his bedtime then woke him up after our drive home, what a trooper!
  • 'Busy' season is technically over but honestly when is life not busy? Though it's always refreshing when Dan doesn't have to work Saturdays anymore. He's put in a lot of hours between work and scouts, I'm so proud of his dedication and hard work!
  • We went on a hike at Eagle Mountain Lake with out new baby carrier. Brooks likes facing forward and seeing everything then he almost fell asleep in it!
  • I'm teaching the 6 year olds at church and every Sunday is like an episode of Kids Say the Darnest Things! Note to self: your kids know your bad habits and might innocently confess them for you at church.
  • I'm excited for summer because we have some awesome plans! We get to see family, go to new places, swim at the pool and even go to a very special place...
  • Dan's sister Jennifer had baby Bryce! We were watching Alex and Sydney while they went out to dinner and the baby decided to come then. What good timing! I got to go see him and he is itty bitty but oh so sweet and cute! Love him already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January