8 Months


Growth
  • Clothing: 6 months, 6-9 months
  • Diaper size: 3
  • 17 lbs
  • Crawling!!
  • Pulling up on everything
Likes
  • Standing
  • Swimming
  • Puffs
  • Bink
  • Lemons, blueberries, blackberries

Dislikes
  • Not standing
General

Here we go! Brooks is mobile! I didn't expect him to start crawling this early. He started rocking on his knees and then the next day he crawled! Of course we bribed him with puffs. Nothing else got him to crawl, the kid has his priorities straight.

We've started to baby proof more things and I will probably sweep the kitchen more (or not, we'll see!). It's so weird for me to set him down in one spot and he's not there when I come back. He'll crawl as fast as he can, while breathing super hard, to what ever he can pull himself up on.

We took him to the pool three times already and he loves it! Takes him a minute to get used to the water but then he doesn't want to get out. I see many days at the pool in our future.


Breastfeeding & Solids

I hope he's getting enough because our nursing sessions are getting shorter and shorter and farther apart. Right now he only nurses 4-5 a day and I feed him 3 'meals' and a snack. I always nurse him first so he'll be hungriest but I honestly have started to see him prefer solids.

Sleeping

He's still sleeping through the night and takes 2 naps during the day. 2 naps is kind of a stretch for him he was fighting that last catnap so badly it was time to drop it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January