Spontaneous Weekend.

I've been so nostalgic lately and I will only warn you that it's getting worse! I'm constantly thinking, 'This is the last time I'll do this' or 'This is the last time I'll see this' I get so sad when I think about leaving everything and everyone here. But then I hear from Dan how much he loves it in Texas already and I'm immediately excited.

This week the most exciting thing here is that we celebrated my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! She wanted to go out to dessert so instead of putting candles in a cake, I put candles in her happy birthday pizza. It was her favorite kind from Papa Murphy's.


Then I had a super chill night with the girls. We watched chick flicks, talked, ate lots of popcorn and scotcharoos- basically heavenly. And one of my friends got a new puppy! Ahhh I just want to eat him he's so cute!

This is the best picture I could get because he's a puppy and goes a million miles per hour.

We had an awesome Relief Society activity where we made a bunch of freezer meals so our ward has a stock now. We have lots of babies that will be born soon so we'll need them!


Then Allison, Cesar, their kiddos and Sierra came to visit us and stayed for the weekend. It was so fun! We all channeled our inner 4 year old and had a blast at the park.





I was also released this Sunday at church and I'm surprised about how sad I am. I knew I would be sad but it's like I felt the calling just leave my body. I realized then just how much help from the Lord I've been receiving to help me in my calling. You don't realize it until it goes away. I've truly enjoyed my time serving in the Relief Society Presidency and I have made some really good friendships along the way and I'm really going to miss!

Let's shift gears to Dan. Dan has been in Texas for about a week and we have found an apartment! Yaayy! He signed the lease and got everything good to go. That's one big thing we can check off our list. Now he just has to study for his last CPA exam that he takes in Texas before he flies back up and I meet him in SLC! 

Oh yeah, and I also started school again. Online Anatomy & Physiology should be interesting... I gotta keep that 4.0 streak I got going on! I will seriously need it. I've been doing homework all night every night. The only time I have really is during my lunch and after work. I'm trying to utilize all my time. I really just need more hours in the day! Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January