Goodbye Boise

Boise holds a special place in my heart mostly because I grew up around here. Living here with Dan has been one of our funnest adventures so far. I feel really nostalgic about leaving and I'm always going to love Boise!

Down Town

The location we chose to live was super ideal for us. Dan could walk or bike to campus in about 8 minutes and I took the car to meridian for work. I loved being down town and with in walking distance to almost everything. BSU football games, Steelheads games, Stampede games and not to mention having Ann Morrison Park as our backyard was a huge plus! Any events there we could just walk to and no parking issues for us!



ahhh the greenbelt!


Work

I might start crying as I write this! This is going to be a hard thing for me to leave. I remember getting a random tip to apply to ICCU. After the whole interview process I didn't hear back for like a week and I was so sure I didn't get the job. When they let me know that I actually did I was over the moon happy about it! I can't believe I can say that I love going to work everyday. I love my job because I feel important, respected, loved and I love helping our members. We are more than a place to keep your money and loans and I've become really good friends with my coworkers and some of the members there.




 for PINK October

Halloween

 Winning Branch of the Month!

Barbacoa with the CEO

The IC's with my team.

A competition we were doing at the time

Safari day!

Team breakfast!

  Fourth of July!
  

 Another promo!


 The Ustick Branch has many talents

There are so many other things I can write about like the countless events they sponsored and got us tickets to (corn mazes, Steelheads Games, BSU games, Hawks Games), the gifts they've given us (Apple TV's, duffle bags, oakleys, blankets and new Nikes), to the generosity they've shown me (celebrating birthdays, the Senior Management team washing our cars, serving at the foodbank together), or my manager buying the team dove chocolate or sonic. I could go on and on. I guess what I really want to say is thank you; to my members, to my team and to the company for making me feel loved, smart and important. I will miss laughing with my team everyday and the amazing connections I've made with the people here. I've learned so much and I will always cherish the time I worked at the best place to work in Idaho! ICCU!

Dan

Dan the Man has done some much while here in Boise. Dan was not only accepted to BSU but was given a graduate assistantship. This means they pay for his tuition AND they pay him for working for them. He got his masters and somehow picked up and amazing job over the summer. He's passed 3 of the CPA exams so far, we're just waiting to hear about the last one. He's worked so hard this last year, I couldn't be more proud of him!



Boise, we're going to miss you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January