May

I've still been feeling sick and tired this month so another photo dump it is! I can feel it getting better though! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
This might be my favorite Carson picture!

We went to a Frisco Rough Riders game, using tickets we got back in 2019 for the 2020 season that never happened. Glad we can use them now. We were debating whether to take Carson. I brought the carrier assuming he would eventually fall asleep in it, nope! The kid has serious FOMO and was still WIDE awake at 10pm. It was a little tricky to keep Carson occupied and in one spot but we had a great time!



I got to have another ultrasound and take a peek at baby! I had an ovarian cyst they needed to check on but I'm ok getting another check up on our baby. Everything looks good and healthy!

Nausea and food aversions are still strong but cinnamon sugar poptarts are always a win!

Our tomatoes started turning red!

Sweetest boys!

Brooks has been playing football on Saturdays and this week he got the Sportsmanship award and as you can see, he was so happy and proud. They gave us a sign to put in our yard and he got a medal.




Carson is climbing on ALL THE THINGS. He gets very mad everytime when I take him down. It's been a little exhausting.

Cheesin' in Mama's lap

Our first tomato!

Love these pictures of Carson, he looks so big!


 We ate smores, thanks to Grandma and Brooks really enjoyed them

I spilled an entire bottle of tylenol. Got the pregnancy butterfingers.

I filled my sushi craving. Unfortunately they got my order wrong but they gave me a free meal tha tI used the next week, win!

Carson was climbing the ottoman in his room when he fell and hit the windowsill. Poor guy bonked it good! Swelled quite a bit and then it was a mini black eye for a couple of days. After the initial pain wore off, he was fine though!


All of our lilies bloomed! they don't last long but they are so beautiful for the days they're here.


They set up a little midway carnival by TMS so we decided to go one night as a family. We let Brooks choose 1 ride to go on, so Dad and Brooks rode this fun mouse coaster. We went to the petting zoo and then watched a fun dinosaur show.

You think I would have some patience the 3rd time around to wait until the 20 week ultrasound to find out the gender. Nope! I felt very impatient and did the blood test. We found out we are having another boy! We were honestly so shocked! My pregnancy has been different enough that we assumed it could be a girl, I mean what are the odds of having 3 boys in a row? Apparently good enough because that's what we're doing! We are thrilled to have a house full of boys. My dad sent me this shirt the next day!

Our last day of Mrs. Stacy's and it was so bittersweet. Brooks has been attending a Nature Preschool that my dear friend does. She has a beautiful property that she shares with the kids and lets them explore. They've learned about farm animals, bugs, reptiles, birds and have gotten to experience these things hands on. It's seriously Brooks' favorite thing every week. He loves Mrs. Stacy! for the last class they learned about horses and got to ride Honey. Brooks loved it. He frequently asks to go to Mrs. Stacy's all the time.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January