November



Because we couldn't have a normal primary program we sent kits home with each family to have their own family program. Brooks really enjoyed our program and participated in recalling all the things we learned this year while reading the Book of Mormon. We even built our own temples!





I made my favorite rolls (Lion House Rolls) in preparation for making them for Thanksgiving. Definitely not something I wanted to mess up!

We had our last day at Mrs. Stacy's for the winter. She ended the class by letting the kids ride on her horse. While Brooks wasn't on the horse he was trying to ride the goat, "Mom can I ride this?" "No!" "Why not?" Haha well I guess you'll just have to try and find out goats don't like to be ridden. Brooks wasn't scared of the horse and was so excited to ride it.

Entertaining Carson in the car while we wait for his flu shot.

For Thanksgiving week we drove up to Missouri and spent some time at Dan's parents' house. We had an awesome week with family and had so much fun. It was quite the adventure getting there because Carson doesn't enjoy being strapped into his car seat. So I brought ALL the snacks and ALL the toys and we powered through. But it was worth it for what a great week we had. We read lots of books, played with trains, ate treats, did puzzles, christmas pjs, went to a fun bounce house, a huge park, played pickleball. Thanksgiving dinner was so delicious and after the kids were in bed every night we stayed up and played games.
















My rolls turned out how I had hoped!

Our drive home was a little bit better than the drive there but still a bit rough for Carson. We powered through and I jumped in the backseat for the last hour and we survived!

Brooks had quite the monster truck collection

I like to have all my Christmas shopping done on or before Black Friday so this is our doorstep daily for a bit after. Feels so good to get it done though!

We put up Christmas right away and it's been so fun. Carson has had a ball of a time pulling off all the ornaments and hiding under the tree. I love the Christmas season and I'm so excited to celebrate all month long with my family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January