September



It's September! Is it fall yet because I'm READY! Right off the bat Happy Birthday to Dan! These pictures crack me up. Brook's funny faces and Carson solely interested in that cake. Find someone who looks at you the way Carson looks at cake- am I right?! Haha! We usually take a week around Dan's birthday and make a trip out of it. In the Past we went to Galveston, then Corpus Christi/ San Antonio. This year we stayed here but tried to spoil Dan with love. We had a fun day celebrating his birthday.


Carson had a rough week with the accidents. Brooks accidentally cliped him twice with a sharp part of the toy under his eye and again on the inner corner of his eye. I saw it happen and it truly was an accident. Carson ended up scratching his own nose and drawing blood then a couple days late smashed his hand with the piano bench. I almost took him to the instacare for broken bones but thankfully the swelling went away and he way fine. Rough week for our baby!

Now that it's starting to cool down a bit we love taking walks in the morning and Carson just can't hang sometimes haha. Sweet baby just soo sleepy!

Brooks has been attending a preschool of sorts. A friend of mine has this beautiful ranch and is sharing it with our kids by hosting a once a week nature class. Brooks LOVES it. He loves going to Mrs. Stacy's and seeing all the animals, playing in the creek and riding on the kubota. Seriously it's been so good for him to just run around in nature. They've studied farm animals, turtles and bees so far and it's been awesome. Carson comes along and falls asleep in the carrier, such a good baby! One day when Brooks was going down for nap after Mrs. Stacy's he sleepily says, "When I'm big, I will drive the kubota" haha! Big dreams kid!





I accidently ran an errand when the first day of school let out and regretted my mistake haha but then I got snuggles from this sweet baby!

Now that's it cooling down a bit we like to go on lots of walks in the morning. Both kids really love it and it's fun to see Carson just chillin in the stroller. "CHEESE!"




Carson loves to eat rocks

My cute PJ boys

Driving to swim lessons I look back and see this

We had this pretty and GIANT moth on our house

This is a snap from Mrs. Stacy's class. The cutest bumblebee I've ever seen!


Dan took the week off before Brook's birthday and we filled it with lots of fun things! Trampoline park, Kid Mania, going out to lunches, the Stockyards, Bicentennial Park, it was a fun week!



Me and my sweet Brooks!!

I can't wait until it actually feels like fall in Texas. It'll take a while but I'm hopeful for October!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January