Summer Dump

WITHOUT prompting, ask your husband these questions and write EXACTLY what they say.
What is something I always say?
     Dan shut up
What makes me happy?
     Brooks 
What makes me sad? 
     When all the oreos are gone 
How tall am I?
     5'4
What's my favorite thing to do? 
     Lounge… go to the Zoo
What do I do when you're not around?
     Take videos of Brooks
What makes you proud of me? 
     Everything 
What is my favorite food?
     Dessert
What is my favorite restaurant? 
     It used to be Olive Garden but that’s not it anymore because you live in Texas…Chuys?
If I could go anywhere, where would I want to go? 
     DA MOON. Hawaii
Do you think you could live without me? 
     Do I think I could or do I want to? I could but it would be difficult
What is my favorite movie?
     Despicable Me
Who is my celebrity crush? 
     Oh what’s his name… the guy… I don’t know his name. short guy… skinny.. are you typing all that?
You get a phone call that I am in trouble, who am I with? 
     Kelsey

Bryce and Brooks

We loved having family in town for Bryce's blessing day! Dan parents stayed with us for some of the time and Brooks warmed up to them quickly. The day they flew in was actually Dan's mom, Sylvia's birthday! They flew in early and we stopped by Jen's for a birthday breakfast. We drove back to our house and relaxed while Brooks napped then went to Sweetie Pies Ribeye for dinner. It's owned by the same people who own Babes Chicken. This restaurant has delicious ribeyes (hence the name) but the waitresses also take turns singing they're really good! I think Brooks was a little freaked out by the moose head on the wall.

Blessing day went great! We loved spending it with family and celebrating little Bryce.
Alex and Sydney

This is the day we found out Brooks could stand. Brooks was standing up on the sliding door window and some kids were coming in so someone moved him. Thinking Brooks could stand they picked him up and put him behind them in the middle of the floor. We didn't realize this was happening until we all looked over and there he was, standing. In the middle of the room. All by himself. For a few solid seconds until he sat down. The look on Brooks' face was the shock of 'I'm doing it!'


The 3rd was my birthday so Sylvia, Jen and I ran away for an afternoon to celebrate my and Sylvia's birthdays. We went to lunch at the Cheesecake factory then went and got pedicures. It was so fun, I loved it! 



This is how blowing out the candles went...

I think everyone coming in and blowing out the candles scared him? Either way I thought it was funny and so so cute even though he was sad. A huge thank you to everyone who made my birthday awesome! I had such a fun and special day!


On the 4th we went swimming with everyone then grilled up some dinner, played in the backyard, set off some fireworks, watched a movie and ate dessert. It was a perfect 4th!

We had to show Eric and Sylvia Buc-ee's which resulted in this hat purchase.


 Brooks and I had a Chick Fil A date on Cow Appreciation day. Dress like a cow, get free food. It's fun now because he can actually eat chicken and fries.

 He grew out of his other Zipadee Zip so we bought him a new one. I bought it second hand but unused so I didn't pick the pattern but it's police. Back the Blue!

One morning I found him with the zippy on completely backwards? What the..?



This sweet boy has been cutting 2 more teeth. Poor thing had just been miserable. He sleeps ok but is just sad for 2 days. Poor thing!


Snuggles and a movie

It's been HOT here in Texas so we've spent a lot of time in the water







That's all for now. We've had a pretty laid back summer it's been nice. Especially with Disney coming up. We're getting so excited! But that also means my baby will be turning 1 soon! Ah, all the feels!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January