Fly By February

I know February is a short month anyways but for the last 6 months I've felt like time has sped up. Does that just happen as I get older? I'm afraid it'll just keep going at hyperspeed?

I've been super busy with scouts! I'm a webelos leader on Tuesday then their Primary teacher on Sundays. I hope they don't get sick of me. They're awesome kids and I love the age. I'm pretty sure I sometimes get through to them and they don't think I'm boring all the time. We had our Blue and Gold Carnival and it turned out amazing!







One of my Webelos received his Arrow of Light and even though I was just barely put in I felt so proud! Like one of my own accomplished something great. I think seeing their friend get the award motivated my other cub scouts too.

For the Superbowl we went to our neighbor's next door. They just had their baby and look how cute he is! We all ate tons of food; ribs, tri tip, chips and dip etc. Dan was pretty stoked about his team winning! 

 Here are two pictures that describe the rest of my superbowl experience:

 

I went to Los Molcajetes (a delicious Mexican restaurant) with my crazy coworkers for Myke's birthday. They're like a second family and it was a fun time. They scared him with a giant sombrero and well... you can see his reaction. We were there about 2 months ago when someone told them it was his birthday as a joke so we got him twice in one year! 


The sombrero was then passed around. Thankfully none of us got lice.

My mom sent me some Valentines Day goodies! Homemade truffles which I shared with all my coworkers. So good!

I sent this to Dan because it sums up our marriage haha!

 What did you do for Valentines Day? Dan told me to pick a restaurant and what did I choose? Red Robin. Low-key gal right here! BUT we splurged and got an app AND dessert. Look at the size of this thing!

This working out thing is kicking my butt!

My degree came in the mail! I owe our mail man/lady a treat because they didn't shove it in my mailbox. Of course it said 'diploma, do not bend' but you know that's viewed as a guideline. They walked it up to my doorstep. FIVE STARS!

Sydney turned a whole 3 years old! But watch out, she's going on 13 ;) She had every kid's dream of a birthday. We went to MooYah burgers for dinner then CHUCK E CHEESE! I remember the Chuck E Cheese I went to (once) growing up was so ghetto, dark and dirty. I was pleasantly surprised they upped their game in the last...15 years. Although I probably still would eat their salad bar...

 The kiddos (and adults) had so much fun and got so many tickets. Syd still loves Frozen (hence the outfit, so cute!) so we got her some Frozen games and stickers. I think her favorite was the giant Frozen balloon she got.

My favorite thing to do on Sundays? Blast the MoTab and bake cookies :)
That is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January