Birthday Week

This week was awesome! I think usually this is my favorite week of the year.

The beginning of the week was cram time for th CPA exam. I just let Dan be in his zone to take the test the next day. It was my mother in law's birthday this week so we wished her a Happy Birthday! That also happened to be same day Dan took his test. I think I was more nervous than he was! He went and ripped through it doing the best he could. We don't find out the results until August so he just starts studying for the next one. To celebrate him being done with the first once we went bowling! Dan actually did really well! I did good the first game but not so much on the second one.



Then it was my birthday! I had the best wake up call EVER!! Dan jumped on me blasting 22 by TSwift on the iPad. Hahaha it made my morning! I went to work and the decorated my station



They made me delicious cake


And my mom sent me flowers


And all my members were really nice to me!

After work we walked with the Wasdens down to Fork and met my parents there! It was busy so good thing we made a reservation. Every time I've gone I always get the same thing, the BAM Sammy and it's always amazing. This time was no different! It was delicious. It was really fun to be with awesome friends and my great parents. Near the end of dinner Tucker (the Wasden's little boy) tipped over a glass of water spilling it all over his dad, Blake. It spilled and spread in the perfect way that it legitimately looked like he had an accident and wet himself. It was so hilarious. We walked home and he just owned it, kudos to Blake!

We went back to our apartment and had homemade ice cream cake! Dan made it and it was so good! Then we opened presents.  I was given new make up brushes, cookie butter, a book, Pyrex mixing bowls with lids ( love love love), a super cool water bottle, some treats, an iPad cover and... The last gift I was given was pretty cool. Dan and my mom have been planning for white a long time to print out my blog and make it a book!! How cool is that! They made one for 2012 then another book for 2013. I was so excited! Now I have a physical copy in case the internet blows up or my blog is deleted. This is going to be so cool for people to read later or even for me to go back through it.


With the Pyrex bowls Dan got me I could have them only under the condition that I would get rid of some of our other bowls haha. Oh and the water bottle he got me is so cool, I'm in love! When you take the straw out it automatically closes with a tight seal. So you can make a breakfast drink, shake it up then put your straw in and drink it! Plus it looks all modern and cute. It's awesome. Dan knows me so well!


Over all I've felt so loved on my birthday! Tons of people reached out over text or Facebook and I felt special and loved. Thanks you everyone who contribute on my birthday! I'm surrounded by some great people.

It's funny because right after my birthday comes Dan's favorite holiday. Of the list things Dan loves I think America comes right after me. Well... I hope it's in that order...

For the Fourth we got up and walked downtown to watch some of the parade. On the way over we discovered some of Dan's cousins were in town! We watched the parade and then headed over to meet then for lunch. These are the cousins we met when we went to northern California for Thanksgiving in 2012. They were having their own family reunion with Dan's uncle and all his kids but they remembered we were in town and invited us along. After lunch we hung out at the hotel pool and it was so nice! I haven't been out in thus like that almost all summer! It was wonderful. After that we came home, Dan did some studying, we had hotdogs for dinner, then played games until it was time for fireworks. 

The best fireworks are set off in Ann Morrison Park... Nifty how that happens to our back yard... :) we went and got an elephant ear, yum! The fireworks start at 10:15 so at about 9:45 we take a two minute walk, find a nice front row seat in the grass and watch the fireworks! They were awesome! Age the best part? Walking home in two minutes. No parking, waiting or extensive walking for us! This is by far one of huge best perks about living here!


Saturday we got up and went to the farmers market. It was something I wanted to do for my birthday so went went! I loved farmers markets! I got a jalapeƱo cheese roll and it was delicious. We met up with all of Dan's cousin for a baby blessing and lunch! It was so nice to catch up with those I knew and to meet those I didn't know! Then some decided that we should go boating, so we went! It was awesome! Jack keeps his boat down at the marina at lucky peak so we went down there and had an awesome time.

Later that night we all hung out at the Municipal Park ate pizza, played some games and watched the family talent show. It was awesome because we weren't actually related to some of hue he people there but they were all so level coming and inviting anyways! It was awesome.

When we got home that night I was exhausted! It's been a fun but busy week. This week is no different! Dan leaves this week to Utah and then we'll head off to Colorado together for Joe's homecoming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January