March

Brooks and I started out March by eating breakfast on the toilet (potty training problems) and him refusing to nap but overall the month of March was great! With a newly potty trained Brooks, we slowly started resuming "normal life" and running errands, less bathroom trips and less reminding from me. He's still had accidents but they get more and more rare. So proud of him!

When you don't plan on potty training, you end up with A LOT of extra diapers. Thankfully my best friends' baby is in the same size as my toddler HA! Now they are very stocked! The second picture is of Brooks with ice on his ankle. He jumped off the couch and while I didn't see him land I saw him try to walk to me and it looked weird. I prepared myself for a broken bone but as I looked at it and iced it he was fine in an hour. It didn't even swell!

My mom sent a cute package for St Patricks Day. It included fun treats, a monster truck, a baby shark book, cookies, stickers and other fun things. For the actual holiday the Leopolds invited us over for a traditional Irish meal. She made corned beef, leek soup and irish soda bread, it was so good! We had green drinks and green cookies- what a fun way to celebrate!

Every busy season Dan's company does a fun activity for everyone and their families. This year it was at Main Event. We all went and got to eat good food, go bowling and play all the arcade games. Newly potty trained Brooks did so good too! We had a blast and it was so fun!

Since St Patricks Day is over, it's time for Easter! We went to Target and Brooks loved these rabbit ears from the dollar section. He looked to funny I had to get them. Plus it was also free cone day at Dairy Queen! Right when we got there a friend from church drove up with her kids too, so perfect! so we all ate our ice cream and chatted. When B got up from his nap and I told him we were going to go get ice cream he got unbelievably excited and yelled, "We're going a Chick-fil-a?!" oh haha! Well no... dairy queen... haha

I couldn't help but take all these pictures when B was ham-ing it up with his rabbit ears!
 


Not sure what's up with Brooks' face but he's been pulling this one a lot lately.


We had a local Touch-A-Truck event and I just knew Brooks would LOVE it. Spoiler alert, he did! It's so fun to see your kid's interest and watch them experience new things! He got to sit on a bus (life long dream here), touch, sit, drive and honk busses, helicopters, trucks, police cars, fire trucks, tow trucks, dump trucks, back hoes, diggers - ALL the things! He was in heaven.


Police car, they were being so nice to Brooks!



Driving a bus





Sitting in the back hoe and honking the garbage truck.

We had the best time because Brooks had the best time. Dad even got to come with us before he went into work. Brooks talked about that event non stop for weeks, he truly had the best time!


Guess who talked me into getting a donut afterwards ;)


Before and after haircuts! I love his short hair but it makes him look so old!



Brooks helping me work out, I've been doing Kayla Itsines BBG program. And the second picture is Brooks looking like gollum. My precious...



As always the best days are when we get to play with friends. These two cuties did this all on their own. Brooks initially didn't want to share his blanket (toddlers anyone?) but I'm glad he gave in because these pictures turn out CUTEEEE!





Life with Brooks in one picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January