June

For June I had a lot of time with just Brooks and I. Well everyday is like that but Dan had two work trips and a week of Scout Camp so I tried to do some fun things to keep Brooks and I occupied. The first morning I woke up to this monster on my screen door! I should have put something for size reference in the pictures but it was the size of a quarter. After some googling I think it's a Grapevine Beetle? Brooks then threw it in the grass.

While doing a lot of spring cleaning and decluttering I had to pull this stroller out and Brooks was enthralled with it for hours! The best toy!


Our ward had a Fill the Temple Day so my friend Tara and I switched off watching each others' kids so we could both go to the temple with our spouses. It was a great time! I got baby snuggles and B got a fun play date. I'm afraid Tara got the short end of the straw because Brooks mostly cried at their door the whole time (like four hours).








It's been hot in Texas for a long while so our favorite activity is playing with the hose! He'd be occupied all day if I let him. Just look at those smiles.



Way to go huggies for soaking up all the water!

Brooks selfie

Cheese! This was the day he learned locks and locked himself in the bathroom twice! I ordered the keys for our door because Walmart didn't have them. It took 3 days to get them but luckily I had a bobby pin to pick the locks!


For ice cream cone he says, "Co-Cone!" and gets so excited. Isn't this just the life?




I didn't feel like getting out of the house and that was a sign I knew I needed to. We met up with some friends at this fun splash pad in Grapevine. Although it was still hot outside this park is mostly shaded and Brooks had so much fun playing in the water.


Fridays are for movies so we put pillows and blankets down, got some "pop pop" and watched Coco!


Brooks had a day where he insisted on wearing a swim diaper over his clothes?

We met up with some friends for a morning at the candy shop and ice cream! Brooks loved this car and the automated horse ride just a bit too much!





That night he NEEDED a bath. As I'm getting the soap from under the sink and hear a splash! Look who jumped on in haha!


More hose play but then his diaper exploded from soaking up all the water. Cutie!

If I fits, I sits!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

January

This is Important