10 Months


Growth

  • Clothing: 9 months
  • Diaper size: 3
  • Says: Dada, Mama maybe ball and moo
  • Stands for 30 seconds, took a step
  • Plays 'So Big!', waves, high fives
  • Has top 2 teeth and bottom 4 teeth
  • Upgraded car seat!
Likes
  • Playing hide and go seek (Playing in general)
  • Opening and closing things
  • Getting into mom's make up
  • Screaming
  • Nectarines, beans, ravioli, waffles, cottage cheese

Dislikes
  • Not getting what he wants (chords, cables and other dangerous things)
  • Green beans, tomatoes
  • Loud noises- vacuum, mixer
  • Diaper changes MUST. PLAY.

General
Seeing Brooks' personality develop is such a sweet experience. 90% of the time he is such a happy kid and is learning how to do new things every single day. He is independent- he'll play by himself or go off to explore, but still attached- he gets sad when I leave the room. He's so goofy and loves to laugh. I already see him doing things repeatedly if it'll make us laugh. When we go to a new place or someone's house he'll sit on my lap for about 10 minutes and observe before he wants to explore. He'll rarely cuddle but sometimes when he's teething or just woken up I can steal a few. 


Food & Sleep
He nurses 4 times a day (7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm) and eats 3 meals a day plus a snack (or two). This kid can pound the food! He eats so much! I'm impressed and proud that he's a good eater, just like his parents. He goes through phases where he'll only eat something if I feed it to him, silly kid! I'm not really sure how or when to wean him. Everything has been happening pretty naturally so far and I'm hoping that'll just keep happening?


He takes 2 naps and sleeps 11-12 hours at night. He still cries for 5 minutes every time I put him down but I can't blame him, playing is way more fun! He's really good at going to sleep and self soothing. The other night Dan and I were up with him from 1-3am which is RARE. Like I can't remember the last time I had to get up with him. Darn teeth!

New car seat! Graco 4ever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January