November!

Here are the highlights!


Blue Bell Ice Cream is back! Before I came to Texas I thought all these southerners were crazy for loving their Blue Bell, but then I tried it and I understood. It's dang good! Then they had a bad listeria outbreak.They closed for 6 months to deeply disinfect their factories and are now redistributing their ice cream. Because I'm not a child, not pregnant, elderly or have a weakened immune system- We were all over taking what some would consider a risk and buying some! Cookies and Creme is my favorite and it did not disappoint! I am happy to have Blue Bell back.



I had my first cub scout meeting at my house. We have four 9 and 10 year old boys full of energy. It’s a fun age though. I like that communication skills are there and most of the time they still have respect for authority like figures. One of the scouts was surprised to find out I didn’t have any kids in cub scouts. It’s pretty common for parents of scouts to be called to help out. He said, “Wait you don’t have any kids? Wow your life must be easy! Kids are hectic.” I just had to laugh because it’s true to a point! And he's only 9! Kids are funny.







Bugs and Grass. I have under appreciated the fact that I'm used to not seeing a lot of bugs. Right now I'm seeing gnats (a ton of gnats) and grass spiders. I found 4 of them in my house in the last 2 days. They're not poisonous or aggressive but dang they look big (because of their long legs) and are fast and skiddish. I am also determined to make our grass awesome. We have a bad case of the crab grass but it doesn't know that it's going to die SOON. 

Apparently there are rabbits in the open space behind us that sometimes come into our yards but I have yet to see one! And I would really like to! We've heard a lot of coyotes yipping at night when makes me feel like I'm camping.

Overall we're doing really good right now. As I've been reviewing the conference talks I am reminded of the importance of praising God through all times in life. When you look around, you can see His hand in all areas of life. It's humbling to realize just what you've been given. It's important to thank Him for it too.


Foggy Morning

Person at Starbucks almost spelled my name right. (and yes it's pumpkin)

More pumpkin things...

Big News over here, Dan is officially a CPA!! He just got his year of experience. Go Dan!

Making turkeys at work

Went to my coworker's bridal shower


Dan brought home a giant trophy for 2nd place softball league for CPAs

And then we went to IDAHO!
I love flying

We went to the BSU vs AF game and it was 30 degrees the whole time. I was freezing cold but it was so fun. I got to see Kaelynn and Leslie from ICCU. What a treat!


Dan ran a 10K while we were there. I couldn't get over how cold it was but he did awesome!


We got to see our friends Blake and Camille and their little dude Tucker, He's so big now!
Tucker Selfie



evil cat

THIS is FALL

We went to Hymns of Thanksgiving. A community choir and orchestra that my dad has participated in.



Attending the temple with the family

Bowling! I was surprised that we all didn't suck! Go us!

Then it tried to snow..



We frosted cookies


Watched football

The big day


 and I was like...

haha just kidding, I was all over this CHOCOLATE PIE

We colored and played a lot of games

We spent our time shopping (of course!)... multiple times and stores... :) We worked out really hard and were very sore. We played lots of games, saw old friends, ate lots of really good food. My momma fed us well! It was so amazing to be home and so relaxing. We a nice break from reality! The night before we had to go back to work Dan and I were coming to the fact that we had to be adults the next day haha. We have since recovered and are gearing up for Christmas. I LOVE this season!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January