Take a Little Tour

I'm lucky if I get one post a month so far this year! Man life just will not stop guys, it's so busy!

ME
I am finally not sick, woo hoo! I am taking an allergy pill everyday just to be on the safe side... I don't want to endure what ever I had again. I'm still doing pretty good in school, it's a lot though. One of my classes is very confusing so it's kind of a fend for yourself. The teacher realizes this too because it's a brand new online course so she works with us. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! If everything goes as planned, I'll take 1 major class (then 2 what ever classes) next semester, do an internship in the fall and the graduate in DECEMBER! That's the plan people, pray it works!

Work is going good. I got a raise and didn't even know about it.. yeah that was weird. It's been difficult to adjust to... not ICCU but my managers love me and I like the people I work with. I'm blessed to have a job and I'm happy I (mostly) know what I'm doing.

I'm still working with the young women in the ward and I LOVE it. Being in Young Womens was a great time in my life and I hope to make it that same thing for these girls.

DAN
He is in the peak of busy season right now. He is working so hard! He travels like every other week-ish. Last week he was staying in Plano and next week he'll be in Las Vegas then Plano again. Then two weeks in Houston, then back then Houtson. He's all over the place. His days are long but he's enduring it really well! DHG held a party at Main Event (Like Dave and Busters) where we got to bowl a ton, eat good food and play unlimited arcade games! The company really cares for it's employees and they're fun to hang out with!

Photo dump time!


Rodeo at the Fort Worth Stockyards and somehow ended up with VIP Box seats!




 Burp cloths I'm making

Tree swing at Jenny & Phil's



 New Beginnings!


We were the refs, how cute right?

Sydney's 2nd Birthday!

Snow Ice Day! So much freezing rain. It kept me up all night and all the streets are like skating rinks.

This is day they sent us home from work early



I got a total of 2.5 snowdays from work, woo hoo!

Monte Cristo from Chef Point (restaurant in the a gas station). So good!

Oh and as promised, here are come pictures from when our apartment was clean.


 I love our kitchen!

We bought this table from a (rich) lady in Flower Mound. They were moving and were like, what else do you need?

 So they gave us this table too!
Somehow Dan (the tetris master) fit the kitchen table, this^ table and six chairs is Jenny's Acura.

Oh and I adore our bathroom too

Thank you Ross for the cushy mats and shower curtain. You can't tell here  but our bathtub is huge! Love.

Yeah,,, we need a dresser. It's pretty tight in here. And is never this clean.

Jenny and Phil knew some people who were selling these because they got new ones. These are some of those tride and true old ones that work really well still. Plus you can fit a million clothes in them.

Our collection of games and my Disney movies.





There you have it. not included is the always messy bedroom. I still haven't hung up the other half of our decorations yet so they're taking up floor space in out bedroom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January