Rodeo Time!

So the first cool thing that has happened lately is that my car got washed! I know, that doesn't sound exciting but wait for it... the Senior Management team at ICCU came and washed our cars for us! When was the last time the CEO and CFO of your company were outside washing your car? Exactly. I work for the best company ever!






So as a thank you, the Ustick branch made them this wonderful sign :)
Never a dull moment at work!

Dan and I went to the batting cages! I was expecting to suck but I didn't do too bad! Dan did really well and hit all the balls and I think I hit about 75% of them on slow pitch. I have a lot more respect for baseball players afterwards, that's for sure. Then afterwards we went to fro-yo because it's my fav.




We went to the Caldwell Night Rodeo this week too. ICCU was sponsoring so we got tickets! That included a delicious dinner catered my Goodwood (I was in heaven!). I have only been to 1 other rodeo and it was such a big rodeo, I was so far away I couldn't see much. Rodeos are freaking crazy! It's insane to see those people on bucking broncos! Then when they brought out the bulls my mind was blown. We really got into it and it was so fun to watch! Thanks ICCU for the tickets! :)

Prime rib and pulled pork.... yum :)




I also spent some time this week hanging out with my friend Tucker and making zucchini muffins!



And that's about it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding and a crash... does that make us wedding crashers?

This is Important

January